X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

Day of Present Bore.

Go down 
+19
Raven_Deathbell
Amelia Kiani
Ximena_Dawn
Scarlet Turner
MarkZeplinberg And Kash
Misdeciever
Jake Trancy
Brianna Reid
Roswell Wilson
Stormy Rousse
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Dante Aufiero
Maddie Strike
Leia Lehnsherr
Thomas Kincaid
Adrian Blanc
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Drake Thorne
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:05 am

Artemis' left eyebrow arched as he raised his pillow, a small grin growing on his face.
Back to top Go down
http://psyches-art.tumblr.com/
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:06 am

Adrian and Colin were now fighting with pillows, as Kris and Artemis tried not to kill each other with stuffed cloth death ma jiggers.

Timeskip: Ten minutes, everyone is now tired and laying around all over the place. Colin with his head in Kris's lap, and Adrian leaning up against Artemis.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantsnextgen.canadaboard.net
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:25 am

"Well..." Artemis began, followed by a sigh.  "What now?"
Back to top Go down
http://psyches-art.tumblr.com/
Dante Aufiero

Dante Aufiero

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:31 am

Dante strode in to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, and uncapped it, taking a quick sip.
Back to top Go down
Jake Trancy

Jake Trancy

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Listening to the whole pillow fight, I just ignored it. Thinking it was just them having fun. 'Ok.. So unpacked now what?...' I think looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:21 pm

Romeo knocked on the front door, and looked around. A ghost appeared next to him, it was bluish green and almost solid looking. The ghost was a girl, of about... 18. "What is your name?" He asked. "Maddie Strike." The ghost stated. "How did you die?" He asked looking at her. "I was slain by a demon upstairs." She said and Romeo nodded. "You are free." He said and released the leftover ectoplasmic residue.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:55 pm

Mark exits from the taxi paying him, "Hm, I believe I am here." 'Duh you are.' Mark got used to the voice in his head, not like he could do any harm. "Huh?" He looks over the Romeo. "Who are you?" "Are you apart of this place? Is it a creepy cult?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:31 pm

"I just got here myself, as for the cult thing, I thought this was a school." Romeo said looking at Mark. "There is a dead girl upstairs, no one has even looked for her. Also, they seem to be housing a demon." He said. "But other than that, I see nothing that remotely resembles a cult."
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:52 pm

"Ah good its not a cult." "How do we get in?" "Bash down the door?" "Knock harder" "Open it?"
Back to top Go down
Roswell Wilson
Admin

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:55 pm

Noah gets up off the floor, and drops the illusion of his form. Revealing the shirtless redhead with a sixpack and a red pentagram scar on his chest. He opens the door and smiles. "Welcome. Come in, we'll get you suited with a uniform."
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:59 pm

"OH MY GOD!" "Magic." Mark walks in "A uniform!" "Yes, its a cult." He says looking Romeo.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:09 pm

"Don't listen to him, he was going to take you upstairs and kill you." Drake mutters as he walks up to them, he's wearing a black tank top and black cargo shorts. The scar across his right eye seemed magnified as he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:13 pm

Colin exited Xavier's office. He was wearing a black v neck cardigan, with a white hanes t-shirt underneath. the sleeves on the cardigan were rolled up to about the elbows, and he wore black jeans and a pair of black socks. He made his way to the front foyer and saw the two new students. "Welcome." He said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:18 pm

"Oh yes, welcome to this place named?" Mark looks at him annoyed already from this place "Is this a cult?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:29 pm

Romeo looked at Noah. "You killed Maddie Strike." He said staring at him, the one eye that's visible behind his blue/black hair wide with fear.
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:30 pm

"I don't know who that is...Who is it?" Mark says looking over at Romeo.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:32 pm

"Dead girl, in the second floor. I talked to her ghost. 20 minutes ago." Romeo said still staring at the demon.
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:33 pm

"Oh that girl you talked about...Yep your insane! Yep you all are insane!" "I'm a sane person in a insane house! Or a insane cult!" "Yeah!" "Wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Roswell Wilson
Admin

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:35 pm

Noah looked at the boy, then grinned. "Half-Demon, Half-Mutant. But yes, Madeline strike died by my hands. And you, are next." He said a hellfire pitchfork appearing in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:37 pm

"YEP!" Mark begins celebrating with jazz dance "You guys are a insane cult!" "Yes!" "I was right!" "Where do I join?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:41 pm

"Not if I can help it..." Romeo summons the ghost of Maddie strike and sends her to attack Noah. She does that thing from the end of Indiana Jones, where the ghost gets all scary and melts peoples face off. She didn't melt off his face, but she did a number on him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Roswell Wilson
Admin

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:42 pm

Noah thought he had killed that girl! "No, no, no! How are you still here?! I burned your soul!" He screams then he disappears in a blast of Hellfire. Setting the floor ablaze.
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:59 pm

"Just like one of those action movies." "Hm yes, I love it when people die." "Or...Melt."
Back to top Go down
Roswell Wilson
Admin

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:05 pm

Noah came back in a blaze of hellfire. "Sorry, forgot my wallet." He said.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:06 pm

"Good idea." Colin said to Mark, hatred gleamed in his eyes as he walked up behind Noah, his hand turned into a green, and yellow acidic glob as he stuck it directly through Noah's back, coming out on the other end. Directly through the center of his pentagram.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day of Present Bore.
Page 20 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: