X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

Day of Present Bore.

Go down 
+19
Raven_Deathbell
Amelia Kiani
Ximena_Dawn
Scarlet Turner
MarkZeplinberg And Kash
Misdeciever
Jake Trancy
Brianna Reid
Roswell Wilson
Stormy Rousse
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Dante Aufiero
Maddie Strike
Leia Lehnsherr
Thomas Kincaid
Adrian Blanc
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Drake Thorne
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Drake sighed as he rolled out of bed. He wore nothing but black sweatpants and socks, which meant the multiple scars on his abdomen shower. He walked downstairs, yawning. "Morning scarlet." He said as he sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:29 pm

"Goor morninagjd." Scarlet says, with her mouthful. Soon her breakfast is gone and she is washing off her plate. "How are you?" She asks, returning to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:31 pm

"Actually, I'm doing perfect. What about you?" He asked as he poured himself a cup of coffee from the pot.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:34 pm

"I'm doing great, so what happens to your abs?" She asks, as she gets herself a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:40 pm

He spends hours watching it, he focuses on it, "Heh, you show him judge." He says watching it. He lays on his head, pulling the antenna higher. It stops buzzing and has perfect volume.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:42 pm

"What do you mean?" Drake asked, looking down at his abs. He had begun not to notice the scars.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:45 pm

"The scars. What happened?" She asks, taking a sip of her water, and looking at him patiently.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:47 pm

"Oh." Drake said, looking up at her. "I got into some shit with the brotherhood a while back, they tortured me. Stuff like that, don't worry though. I got them back." He grinned, drinking his coffee. "I was chained up in one of their containment areas, my powers were stripped."
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:47 pm

'Food.' Kash says "No." "I'm to busy." 'Food now.' "No!" 'FOOD!' Mark smacks his left eye 'Ow...FOOD!' He ignores Kash and begins to watch the TV.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:52 pm

Scarlet let out a small 'hm' and went into deep thought, thinking about what had happened to her seemed like nothing compared to what had happened to her. Scarlet shakes her head and brings herself back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:59 pm

"Your brother. He seemed to. Like me?" He asked, honestly confused from last night. "I didn't get a death threat or anything. That's a good sign right?"
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:01 pm

'FOOD!' Mark pulls down the TV getting up, walking out of his room, he takes a long sigh, walking into the kitchen, grabbing what food looks good in the fridge. He ignores the two people in the kitchen. He grabs milk, pouring it into a cup. He eats the good but unknown food. 'Thank you.' Kash says pleased.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:03 pm

"You don't think him threatening to slit your throat, and make you into a pie is a death threat? Huh, the last two took it seriously..." Scarlet says shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:04 pm

"No, He simply said if I don't keep you safe, he'd do that. And if the time comes that I couldn't keep you safe, I'd gladly accept the fate of being a pie." Drake grinned, finishing his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:13 pm

Scarlet shrugs, "Like I said over protective, what do you want to do today?" She asks, leaning against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:16 pm

"Well, Subway for lunch of course. Possibly go swimming? Or go see a movie, I don't care. You pick." Drake said, he stood up and walked over to the sink, washing his cup out, then setting it in the dishwasher.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:20 pm

"Why don't we go to your favorite restaurant for lunch, I don't always eat Subway." Scarlet says looking over at him, quietly laughing. "And as long as you don't mind the death of a fish, swimming sounds fun."
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:23 pm

" How about...we go to.." Drake said, and started thinking. "Hm. I can't think of anything." He said, and walked over to her, leaning against the wall next to her. "How about this. We find some random place to eat lunch, then we go see a movie. And afterward, we go swimming. I'll pay for all of it."
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:28 pm

He finishes 'MORE!' "No." Mark whispers 'NOW!' Mark gets up not wanting to argue. He grabs more of it, and begins eating 'Yes, I can do what I want!' 'Pick up that mug full of milk and throw it!' "No." He whispers.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:30 pm

Scarlet raises an eyebrow. "You pay half, and yes, that sounds like a plan." Scarlet says, exiting and she goes and gets ready or the day. Scarlet begins singing randome tunes from different musicals.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:42 pm

Drake nods and heads to his room. Changing into a black t-shirt with faded writing, black jeans, which were tightish around the legs. And a pair of all black converse. " You're not naked or anything?" Drake asked, before entering Scarlet's room.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:45 pm

"No." Scarlet says, she was in a tanktop with the Mad Hatter on it, and she was wearing ripped green skinny jeans, and black hightops. "You ready?" She asks, grabbing her phone.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:48 pm

"Yep." Drake nodded, stepping out the door and letting her go first. "You're not going to leave me again are you?" He asked, partially laughing.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:50 pm

"Psht, who me?" Scarlet asks, before running towards the garage and walking back. "I would never do something like that." Scarlet says, with a humorous smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:52 pm

"Not letting you this time." Drake laughed, getting on the back of the bike before she could drive off. "Let's go." He smiled, lightly putting his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day of Present Bore.
Page 36 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: