X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

Day of Present Bore.

Go down 
+19
Raven_Deathbell
Amelia Kiani
Ximena_Dawn
Scarlet Turner
MarkZeplinberg And Kash
Misdeciever
Jake Trancy
Brianna Reid
Roswell Wilson
Stormy Rousse
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Dante Aufiero
Maddie Strike
Leia Lehnsherr
Thomas Kincaid
Adrian Blanc
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Drake Thorne
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:54 pm

"Ok." Scarlet says, and she hands him the spare helmate. "Put that on." She says, starting up the bike.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Drake nodded and put it on, not strapping it however. He then put his hands back to their position and waited.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:04 pm

Scarlet speeds off, and she finds a place called Fudruckers, and stops there. "How about here? They serve burgers and stuff." Scarlet says, pulling into the parking lot. "Denny's, Ihop, and Buffalo Wild Wings are just over yonder."
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm

"Buffalo Wild Wings would be fine by me, what do you think?" Drake asked, looking around at all of the places.
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:09 pm

Mark smacks his left eye again "Shut up." He drinks the milk, then gets up, putting away the dishes, then getting up, and walking back to his room. He puts up his portable TV. "Damn it I missed the last case."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:11 pm

"Wings always taste good." Scarlet replies, exiting the parking lot and navigating her way to the parking lot of Buffalo Wild Wings, and turning Susan off before getting off and walking towards the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:14 pm

Drake walked inside, taking the helmet off and sitting it beside him in the booth. He sat across from Scarlet. "I dare you. To get the Mango Habanero" He grinned, looking at the menu and hot scale. (I've had them before, and they're beyond hot. I don't know who you could go any hotter without burning yourself xD)

Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 BuffaloWildWings
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:21 pm

"You're on." Scarlet says, a wicked smile appearing on her face. Scarlet orders a milk and a snack size of the Mango Habanero, a snack size of Carribean Jerk, and a basket of buffalo chips and cheese. She waits for Drake to order and hands the waitress her menu.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:24 pm

"I'll take the..." Drake began, then sat down the menu. "A snack size of the Blazin." A 'I regret it" Grin spread across his face as he handed her his menu. "And, a large vanilla milshake, and a snack size of the Desert heat." "Oh, and a thing of mozzarella sticks."

"The Blazin?" The waitress asked, looking at him as if we was stupid. Drake nodded, and she shrugged. "Your funeral."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:28 pm

"Rest in peace your mouth." Scarlet says, ring ring... "Dammit... What do you need you dirty slut?" Scarlet asks - few moments later Scarlet hangs up after saying "bye mom." Scarlet laughs and shakes her head. "I'm sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:30 pm

"It's fine. I'll be sure to kiss you once I finish eating." Drake grinned. And took a small drink of his milkshake once the waitress brought their drinks.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:35 pm

"Mmmm no thanks, I'm good. I've done the blazin challenge before... It hurts..." Scarlet says, grimmacing at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:36 pm

"I've made a big mistake haven't I?.." Drake asked, looking at her. "Eat one with me." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:50 pm

"How about no." Scarlet says, with an amused expression. "I will take your Mango Habanero dare, but blazin' no, that is not happening." She continues with a shutter.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:53 pm

"Alright then." Drake said, shrugging. Once the food came, Drake's eyes nearly began to water due to his. "Bon Apetite eh?" He said, and grabbed one of the smaller boneless wings, and ate it. He sat still for a minute. "Not so ba- Ah. AH." He said, and his face turned bright red, as sweat began to bead on his forehead. "It's not hot. It's just.. painful." He choked out after trying to speak for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:58 pm

Scarlet passed Drake her milk and flagged a waitress to bring some more as soon as possible. Scarlet began to eat a few of the traditional Mango Habanero wings, she turned red, and sweat started forming on the back of her neck, but she kept eating. By the time she had finished the dare wings, she started on her Caribbean Jerk, and when the waitress brought over her milk, she chugged the glass.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:59 pm

Drake finished the rest of his wings, the sweat had gone away and his face was back to it's normal Pale. "My mouth is so numb, they taste good." He said, his tongue becoming useless, and flopping around on the inside of his mouth as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:02 pm

Scarlet began to laugh, "So what movie do you wanna see?" She asks, looking at Drake after she finished her wings.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:03 pm

"A Haunted House 2?" Drake suggested, his tongue still flopping around. He chugged another glass of Milk, and began eating his Desert heat wings.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:08 pm

"Alright, I haven't seen the first movie, but If I'm correct, it is a horror movie. That probably means it doesn't matter." Scarlet rambles, she wasn't really listening to herself, because she was thinking about a purple iguana.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:09 pm

"No, it's a horror comedy." Drake corrected. "The Wayan's brothers, it's hilarious."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:14 pm

"Never heard of them, but if you claim its funny, I'm all for it." Scarlet says, with a shrug, putting some cash and a tip on the table. she puts her helmet over her head and heads out to Susan.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:15 pm

Drake grabs his helmet, and the last few of his mozzarella sticks. He heads outside and gets on Susan, behind Scarlet. "Or we could go see something you want,whatever's fine."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:16 pm

"I'm good with pretty much anything." Scarlet replies in an airy way. "A horror comedy sounds like fun."
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:18 pm

"Alrighty then." Drake shrugged. "It's a spoof of basically every paranormal movie, the exorcist, the conjuring, All of the Paranormal Activities, and The Devil inside. All rolled into one hilarious movie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day of Present Bore.
Page 37 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: