X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

Day of Present Bore.

Go down 
+19
Raven_Deathbell
Amelia Kiani
Ximena_Dawn
Scarlet Turner
MarkZeplinberg And Kash
Misdeciever
Jake Trancy
Brianna Reid
Roswell Wilson
Stormy Rousse
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Dante Aufiero
Maddie Strike
Leia Lehnsherr
Thomas Kincaid
Adrian Blanc
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Drake Thorne
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:08 am

"I can't believe I got it on my arm. Yours is going to be covered." He laughed, sighing. "Want to get some sleep?" He asked. "Or just get comfortable and talk?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:16 am

"You can always lie and say it means something meaningful." Scarlet suggests, as she gets comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:18 am

"Why would I do that? I did it to represent us. Nothing else." Drake smiled, and poked her nose. "So. Tell me more about your brother." He said, remembering what she had said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Stormy Rousse

Stormy Rousse

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:22 am

"It's ok. Trying to.. Get used to everyone," Leia said, trying to sum up what she'd been doing. It wasn't entirely true, yet it wasn't entirely false. Thing is, she didn't know why she was here exactly.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:26 am

"His name is Zac, he is twenty-seven, he is a police officer in Saranac, Michigan. He went to Spring Arbor University. He and I play Modern Warfare over X-box live and scream at each other in British accents. Um, he spells his name Z-A-C. Oh and here is the part you are going to love, him, along with my dad and my other brother Mike, are super protective. Don't be surprised if one day somebody threatens to skin you alive and make you into boots." Scarlet says, laughing at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:28 am

"Perfect. I'll fit right in." Drake smiled. "I'd love to meet them one day." He said, "Wait, do they know about us?" He asked, just thinking about this for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:32 am

"I call my family every week, why would they not know?" Scarlet asks, looking at him with a small smirk. "What about you, what's your family like?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:35 am

"I wouldn't know." Drake said silently. He sighed, shrugging. "I'm surprised I haven't gotten a death threat from your brother yet." He laughed awkwardly, trying to change the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:39 am

Scarlet's phone began to ring, and scarlet smiled a wicked smile. "Jim's whore house you got the dough, we got the ho, this is EightBall speaking." Scarlet says. A deep voice answers, "I wish to speak to the one named Drake." Scarlet looks over at drake. "It's for you." She says, handing him the phone.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:40 am

"Uh. Hello?" Drake asked, raising an eyebrow as he held the phone to his ear. "Who is it?" He mouthed to Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:45 am

"This is Zac, Scarlet's older brother. I need to acquire information about you. I need to make sure you're good enough for my Scar. Your name is Drake Thorne, I know that, you attend the mutant school with Scar, what are your intentions with my dearest sister?" He asks, causing Carletbto laugh.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:46 am

"Well." Drake began. " I want to spend the rest of my life with your dearest sister. And honestly, if you don't approve. I don't give a shit. I love her, and that's that." As he said this, he tried to hold back a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:53 am

Scarlet was taken aback by him saying love, and all those other things. "Listen, Drake if you do love my sister than you'd know everything about her. What is her favorite color? What is the weirdest thing she has eaten? Her favorite restaurant? That one is obvious... Subway. I don't think you know enough about Scarlet to tell her or me for that matter that you love her. With that said, if you hurt my sister in any way, in honor of her, I will slit your throat Sweeney Todd style and make you into a pie.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:56 am

"Favorite color is red, because black is a shade. Weirdest thing she has eaten, was anything that's not subway. Anything else?" Drake asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:00 am

"Why is her motorcycle named Susan? Who is her best friend back home? And most importantly how did she te the three scars over her eye?" Zac continues, Scarlet was surprised that he knew the details about the color, it was quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:02 am

"No clue, You're her best friend from home. The three scars over her eye are the things that I want to find out. You can't expect someone to know everything about the person, I for one want to keep some things a mystery, it adds to her beauty." Drake responded.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:09 am

"Close enough kid, close enough. But remember this, Scarlet is like a glass doll, yes, she is easy to break, but if you step on the pieces, you might want to head to the emergency room. Hand the phone back over to Scarlet." Zac says, in a more relaxed voice.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:10 am

Drake nodded, but before handing the phone back he said. "Don't worry Zac. I'll be sure to keep her safe, even if I die trying." And then he handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:19 am

Scarlet laughs a few times, "Bye Lewis! Love you." Scarlet says in a British accent. And she raises a scarred eyebrow at Drake, "so my brother gets to find out you love me before I do, that seems about right." She says in a sarcastic way.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:20 am

"Haven't I shown it already?" Drake asked quietly, grinning. He slowly leans in, and kisses her.

(Poof bang boom pow fireworks romantics stuff like that. Movie stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:27 am

Scarlet kisses back for a moment, but she gets distracted, and smiles. "Subway sounds really good right about now." She jokes, she slowly pulls away, I'm going to go to bed... Good night." Scarlet says getting under the covers and falling sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:28 am

"Night Scar" he whispered before exiting the room and going into his, slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:52 am

Mark wakes up laying down, he reaches over pulling out the antenna, pushing it up and turning on the portable TV. 'Bzt.' It makes noises until it turns on, Mark switches the channels before he finds a good one. He keeps it on, and begins watching.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:18 pm

Drake woke up, for the first time since he got to the mansion, he hadn't had a nightmare that woke him with a jolt. He just stared at the ceiling, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Scarlet wakes up in the morning, and casually walks downstairs. She makes herself buttered toast and an egg, and pours syrup on top, and she begins eating her breakfast known as Eggs On A Raft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day of Present Bore.
Page 35 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: