X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

Day of Present Bore.

Go down 
+19
Raven_Deathbell
Amelia Kiani
Ximena_Dawn
Scarlet Turner
MarkZeplinberg And Kash
Misdeciever
Jake Trancy
Brianna Reid
Roswell Wilson
Stormy Rousse
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Dante Aufiero
Maddie Strike
Leia Lehnsherr
Thomas Kincaid
Adrian Blanc
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Drake Thorne
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:48 am

"Not the subway." Drake said, and when she finished he felt his heart break a little bit. "Don't worry. I'll never go into Subway without you, so that we'll die together." He said, partially laughing. He sighed and looked around. "Would it make you feel better if we cuddled or something?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:53 am

"Swear?" She asks, looking up at him. "Do you swear that you will never go into a Subway without me?" She asks again, Scarlet was sincere. She got childish when she was tired.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:53 am

"I swear." Drake said. "Pinkie swear." He said, and held out his pinkie.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:57 am

Scarlet hooked her pinkie around his. "I have an Xbox I brought from home, do you wanna play a round of Gun Game on modern Warfare Three?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:58 am

"Hell yeah I do. As long as we can snuggle while we play." Drake grinned. "I warn you though, I won't go easy on you."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:01 am

"Good, I'll probably beat you anyway." Scarlet says, walking into her room, and turning on her console and TV. Scarlet sits down and starts setting up the game.
Back to top Go down
Raven_Deathbell

Raven_Deathbell

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:01 am

Raven walked into her bedroom and started doodling. She was drawing a skull covered in roses and vines. She had a weird sense in drawing but it never bother her.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:02 am

Drake walked in a few minutes later, sitting in the floor next to Scarlet. He picks up his controller, and sits up against her, waiting for her to begin the game.
Back to top Go down
Stormy Rousse

Stormy Rousse

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:04 am

Leia walked around the halls, her hands brushing the walls as if they were the key to everything. Her teal blue hair was out in a scattered ponytail and she wore what she slept in: grey sweatshorts (like sweat pants but in short form) and a simple t-shirt, which was a light blue. Though she was trying to keep count on who was where, she examined the mansion tonight, hoping to find 'secrets' and such.

She turned a corner and saw an open door, which a light came from. As she approached the door, she looked in. It seemed to be an office. She stepped in cautiously, wondering who's it was.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:05 am

"Can I help you?" Colin asked, not looking up from his paperwork.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantsnextgen.canadaboard.net
Stormy Rousse

Stormy Rousse

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:09 am

Leia jumped, not even registering his presence. "I'm.. Who are you?" She asked as she stepped into the doorway fully.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:09 am

Scarlet began the match, they were going to start with a Desert Eagle, on the Dome map. Scarlet began running around the map, making it hard to hit her. She finally finds a building with a desk and smiles, "You're screwed."
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:11 am

"Colin. Head of the Students. Along side Xavier. And you are?" He asked, he didn't mean to sound boring, he was just extremely tired.
Back to top Go down
Stormy Rousse

Stormy Rousse

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:12 am

"Leia.." She answered with a slight hesitation. She stepped in further, doing a sweep of the office. "Why the hell are you up so late doing.. Paperwork?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:13 am

"Am I really?" Drake asked. Scarlet was halfway in his lap, so he played with his arms on her shoulder, awkward position. But it worked for them. Drake found the building she was in, and shot through a random window from the outside, making contact.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:15 am

Colin nodded. "And now, I'm done." He had a grin of satisfaction on his face. "Leia hm? Oh right, I got your paperwork earlier." He said, standing up. He stretched, and his back popped loudly, and then he cracked his neck, which echoed. "Kris is probably in bed already." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:18 am

Scarlet repsawns and finds Drake, and shoots him through the head. "Payback is a bitch, just like gravity."
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:29 am

Drake laughed, and kissed her cheek. "Sorry sweetie, but you're dead." He said, and then shot her through the neck after respawning.
Back to top Go down
Stormy Rousse

Stormy Rousse

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:41 am

"Kris?" Leia asked, wondering how he got her paperwork as well. "That like, your girlfriend or something?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:42 am

"Mhm." Colin nodded. "You get a room yet?" He asked as he locked up his office.
Back to top Go down
Stormy Rousse

Stormy Rousse

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:50 am

"Yeah," Leia nodded, stepping out right after him. She took one last glance of the office before the door shut then looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:51 am

"How do you like the place so far? We'll be getting to classes starting next week." Colin began as they started walking down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:59 am

"You're going down!" Scarlet says, switching over to her British accent, and she shoots Drake through the face with her AK-47, now moving up to an RSASS. "This'll be fun." She says.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:01 am

Once the two had finished the game, Scarlet won by one kill. "Good job." He grinned, setting the controller down beside him. "Now what?" He asked, putting his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:05 am

Scarlet rests her head on his, "I don't know." She says, lightly touching her new tattoo, Scarlet quietly laughs. "I can't believe I got the word food tattooed on my waist..." She says, looking at Drake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day of Present Bore.
Page 34 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: