X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

Day of Present Bore.

Go down 
+19
Raven_Deathbell
Amelia Kiani
Ximena_Dawn
Scarlet Turner
MarkZeplinberg And Kash
Misdeciever
Jake Trancy
Brianna Reid
Roswell Wilson
Stormy Rousse
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Dante Aufiero
Maddie Strike
Leia Lehnsherr
Thomas Kincaid
Adrian Blanc
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Drake Thorne
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:46 am

Smiling, He began to walk towards the desk, inspecting the paperwork. "And what is this all for? New students? The Mansion? Research...?"
Back to top Go down
http://psyches-art.tumblr.com/
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:47 am

"All of the above, plus the Avengers, Guardians of The Galaxy. Everything on this desk is a piece of every superpowered, mutated human being, alien. Anything out there." Colin sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantsnextgen.canadaboard.net
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:49 am

Scarlet gets up, and bitch slaps Drake before sitting back down, her tattooist raises her eyebrow and then shrugs. Because Scarlet's tattoo wasn't very big, and it was just black, it only took her tattooist a good hour and a half. Scarlet walks I the counter and forks over the hundred buck her tattoo cost, and sits quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:50 am

Drake finishes with his and pays for it. "Ready?" He asked quietly. "You do know it was a joke right?" He asked, crouching in front of her as she sat in the chair, looking up into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:55 am

Eyes darting between the sheets, reading brief selections, Artemis soon found a small stack on what he was looking for--New student information. Taking the stack, He smiled to Colin, beginning to walk. "I'll take care of this for you, don't worry. Just take care of all of that." And with this, he slipped out, taking Colin's form again.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:57 am

"Yeah. Have fun Artemis." Colin said, and went back to work.
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:58 am

"Hm, now that I did that..." "What now." He says asking Collin, He looks around the office. Trying to read every word he found. To make the time go faster.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:00 am

"A bad joke." Scarlet says, walking out to Susan, and getting on. "See you at home." She says, before putting her helmate on, and speeding away. After Scarletparks Susan in the garage, she walks inside and up to her room where she changes into some short pajama pants and a large hoodie, the words on the front peeling off from the years of being worn. Scarlet walks downstairs to the kitchen for a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:00 am

Rolling his eyes, Artemis quickly got back to his room, going to his desk and setting the paperwork beside his laptop, which he proceeded to boot up and use to go to a previous document. using his personal scanner, He saved the paperwork on the document, titling each section on the individual student.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

"There's a room at the end of the hallway. It's yours, refurnish it. Do whatever." Colin said, he was obviously tired, large bags under his eyes. His voice cracked as he spoke, and he had a hard time keeping his eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:02 am

Drake sighed and sat down in one of the chairs at the tattoo parlor. He ran his hands through his hair, then got up, grabbing his board. He then began to walk back to the mansion. Showing up roughly half an hour later. He walked in, and past Scarlet without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:08 am

Scarlet sighed, hard feelings about her slapping him, not the first time it had happened, it probably won't be the last. "Hey Drake, I'm sorry I've been sort of a bitch today." Scarlet says, before he was out of earshot.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:10 am

"It's fine Scar." Drake said, peeking back into the room. "I just figured, a bit of crude humor would make up for the lack of, well. Affection from you." He had a smile on his face, which showed he wasn't mad.
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:14 am

Mark exits the office, walking to ending of the hallway, he opens it, "Hm." He opens his bag and begins doing what you normally would do if you got a new living area. Such as, hanging the cloth, cleaning, moving around things, placing photos, finally he took out his favorite item, his portable TV with a antenna set. He sets it up, and begins charging it. Finally he's done, so he sits on the bed. Then he lies down and falls a sleep
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 am

"My brother and I were really close, it has been a long time since I haven't seen him for this long. Oh my god... I'm going through brother withdrawal..." Scarlet shakes her head at herself. Scarlet walks over to Drake, and pecks his cheek. "But I'll get over it, good night Drake Turner... i mean Thorne." Scarlet says with a humorous smile, before walking to her room.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:19 am

Drake's eyes go wide, and he turns bright red. "Now wait just a minute." He said, grinning as he turned around. "That's all I get?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:23 am

Scarlet laughs quietly, and kisses Drake for a moment. "Good night." she says, before closing her door, and climbing into bed. Scarlet wrote a few more lines in her little leather book, and she falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:24 am

Drake stood in shock for a few minutes. "Now that. That's Affection." He said, and wiped his bottom lip, before making his way to his room. He fell back onto his bed, staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:34 am

As Scarlet dreams, she appears to be having a nightmare. "Drake... Run... We need to... Save... Subway..." Scarlet mumbles out while she sleeps. "No, Zac... Subway."
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:36 am

Drake lays on his bed, thinking. He begins to hear Scarlet's voice through the wall, but he decides it was nothing. He goes back into thinking.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:39 am

Scarlet wakes up, years selling from her eyes. She walks into Drake's room. "Drake?" She calls in a soft tone into his room, wiping away a stray tear.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:40 am

"Hm?" Drake asked, sitting up. He notices the tear and stands straight. "What's wrong?" He asked, wiping away another tear with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:41 am

"I had a bad dream..." She says, shedding another tear. "It was horrible."
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:43 am

"Let me guess." Drake said, trying not to smile as he lead her to his bed to sit down. "Subway?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:46 am

Scarlet nodded, she sits down next to him, "Some mother fucker burnt down the local Subway. I'm scarred for life." she whispers, crawling into his lap. "That and the building collapsed on top of you and you died."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day of Present Bore.
Page 33 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: