X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

The New and Improved.

Go down 
+13
Drake Thorne
The New Wasp
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Colin Wagner
Karai Kyoto
Jacob Anderson
Derrick Fitz
Ryan Yoleen
Dylan/ Jason Wilson
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Callie Parker
Roswell Wilson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

The New and Improved. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:39 pm

Artemis lowered the field, slowly pacing toward Alex. His eyes were pleading, the smallest hint of developing tears glimmered in the bright lighting. "Calm the fuck down, please." He whimpered, a hand outstretched in fear of attack. "Look, I--I'm sorry. I had no idea you... I didn't..." His voice was uneven, forced to deal with a level of pain and guilt he couldn't comprehend. He quickly fell into Alex, weakened arms hugging his chest while he cried into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://psyches-art.tumblr.com/
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:41 pm

Did she just resist his ability? This was intriguing. He waited for a moment. Then as Leia walked downstairs he smiled at her. This time not flashing his teeth. "You look great, shall we go?" Thomas asked holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:49 pm

"Leave we shall," Leia smirked. For her, holding hands was weird, so she turned a blind eye and pretended not to see it. "My car? You can drive." She grabbed her keys from her pocket, spinning them around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:17 pm

"Sure." Thomas said. He took the keys and opened the door for Leia ushering her in. "Mi lady." He said in a manner that would've seemed dorky on a lot of people. His enhanced charisma allowed him to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Leia laughed a bit, ducking into the passenger side. She put her seatbelt on and leaned back, "For once i don't have to drive this piece of shit."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:30 pm

Thomas went to the drivers door and started the engine. Once he backed out of the driveway. He made his way to Brooklyn.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:32 pm

"So, where is this place anyhow? I mean, it's obviously thatta way," she said as she pointed in the direction they were going, "but where where?" she sat back, looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:08 pm

Lucas nodded, "I'll go off to that." He said, smirking to Kris. He made his way down to the cells. Kris turned to Colin, crossing her arms, scoffing with a grin, "You did that on purpose, Colin." She said, "Anyways, you're Lucas' replacement now. Off we go." She said, shifting around to continue down the hallways.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:10 pm

"Did what on purpose.." Colin asked, confused. He sighed, shrugging as he turned to follow her, slipping his hand into hers.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:14 pm

"It's in the middle of Brooklyn. It's called 'A Novel Steal'. The others kept talking about it and I thought I would check it out." Thomas said not taking his eyes off the road,
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:47 am

"Cool," Leia commented simply. She looked out the windshield as they drove.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:10 pm

Drake picked Scarlet up in his arms, under his eyes the veins popped out slightly, pulsating. But he ignored it, and rushed her back into the infirmary. Holding her how you would a bride on her wedding day. He put her down on the table, and began sewing up her wounds, and pulling the bullets out of her shoulder. "At least tell me you didn't kill the fuck who did this, so that I can." He muttered as he worked.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantsnextgen.canadaboard.net
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:13 pm

"His life wouldn't have been yours to take, it was mine. But yes, I killed him, slowly too, with his own knife." Scarlet says, trying to keep herself from yelling as he dug to get the bullets out of her shoulder. She gripped the edge of the table as tight as she could.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:16 pm

Drake nodded, and offered her his hand to grip onto instead. The veins were thicker now, and the bumps from his fangs showed under his lips, but he ignored them and continued to work.

He wasn't always like this, just after a kill. And since he killed alot of people, it was going to take a long time to get back to normal. "I'm sorry." He said, his voice getting stuck half way through saying that.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:22 pm

"It's fine," Scarlet says, not taking his hand. Her eyes were bloodshot and her hair messy, she just wanted sleep, she had driven all night, and the last time she slept was two days ago.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:24 pm

Once finished, and she was cleaned up, Drake picked her up in the same form again, leaving the infirmary. "Babe, I'm not even supposed to be out of my cell right now. I killed again. Everyone's scared of me. I don't want to hurt you.. So once I put you in your room I need to go back. I want to be there to comfort you, but I-I just can't.."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:29 pm

Scarlet gets out of his arms and hugs him tight, and gives him a lingering kiss. "I love you too, I will wait patiently, I can make it up to my room, see you soon." Scarlet says, before giving him one more quick peck and limping towards her room. When she arrives she gets into bed and things fall loose, tears, runny nose, horrible headache, but she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:32 pm

Drake made his way back to the cell, locking himself inside and laying down on the uncomfortable cot, a giant foolish smile on his face that he always got after she kissed him. He now was going to put all of his effort into helping get better, but he'd need Lucas's help.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:44 pm

TimeSkip: March 13th. Noon. Temperature: A mild 70 degrees. Cloudy weather, expecting storms.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Jones

Lucas Jones

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 8:06 pm

Lucas walked inside the holding area, kicking the bars to induce a metallic banging noise. "Wake up, Drake. Time for the blood-aholic training session." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 8:07 pm

Kris stood on the balcony outside of Colin and Kris' room, covered in an aztec-patterned blanket. She sat on a balcony chair, holding a cup of hot-cocoa Colin had made for her.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:55 pm

Leia sat in the kitchen, eating some gumbo and drinking Dr. Pepper. Her teal hair was down, the bangs swept over her forehead. She had on a light and long sleeve, v-neck black shirt with black jeans and bare feet. She had on black mascara and light pink lipgloss, barely able to be told from natural color.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Matt walked around the mansion, thinking off what would happen today.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 12:42 pm

Scarlet walked down from her room, wearing a black tank top and some athletic shorts, she had just woken up. Scarlet had gone down for food in late hours, she had not been seen by anyone, it was as if she was still gone. But now she was walking down the stairs headed towards the kitchen, when she arrived she grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, an apple and a banana. Scarlet sat at the table and ate quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:58 pm

Leia looked over as she took a bite. "Hey, Scar. How was your trip thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New and Improved.
Page 37 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: New RolePlay-
Jump to: