X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

The New and Improved.

Go down 
+13
Drake Thorne
The New Wasp
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Colin Wagner
Karai Kyoto
Jacob Anderson
Derrick Fitz
Ryan Yoleen
Dylan/ Jason Wilson
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Callie Parker
Roswell Wilson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Jones

Lucas Jones

The New and Improved. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:25 am

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Lucas said, patting Drake on the back. "Tastes pretty bad, but you... sorta get used to it. Feel better yet?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:28 am

"Fuck you." Drake retorted, spitting a bit of blood out as he growled lightly at Lucas, blood dripping from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantsnextgen.canadaboard.net
Lucas Jones

Lucas Jones

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:35 am

"Mmm, right, so, I brought booze, because that's the only way I can go without going crazy by being alone with you for long periods of time," Lucas said, turning to pick up a bottle of scotch. He uncapped it and drank some, then passed it to Drake, "So, just switch inbetween booze and animals for till your full, then we can work on humanity."
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:37 am

Drake nodded, and downed nearly half the bottle before handing it back to Lucas. "So what's your story? lose the girl of your dreams to mortality, and now live the life of an empty man on the run from your past?" He asked, coughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Jones

Lucas Jones

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:50 am

Lucas sat down against a tree, arms on his knees as they were propped up from the ground. He drank another sip, chuckling, "No, not exactly. That was a long time ago. When you live for as long as I do, and you outlive people who you care about, and you end up alone, you tend to get a tad... y'know, alone." Lucas said, clearing his throat, taking another swig of scotch. "My friend helped me to get my emotions back, we meet eachother every couple decades. And now, I'm just camping out here until something happens."
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:51 am

"Something like what?" Drake asked, walking over and sitting next to him, sitting in the same position. He took the bottle from him, and taking another drink.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Jones

Lucas Jones

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:53 am

Lucas shrugged, "I turn off my humanity, the world ends," Lucas said, "Something bad."
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:55 am

"Where's your friend now?" Drake asked, offering the bottle back to him, and sighing. Realizing he didn't have it as bad off as he thought he did, and other people actually had it worse.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Jones

Lucas Jones

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:57 am

Lucas scratched the back of his head, sighing, "Hell if I know, New York, Hawaii, Wisconsin, Texas; no idea."
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:58 am

"You mean you don't keep in touch?" Drake asked, resting his head in his hand, turning to look at Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Jones

Lucas Jones

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:01 am

Lucas shook his head, "She shows up, I greet her. I show up, she greets me. We hang. We don't have phone numbers or emails or whatever. Immortalness; living life to the fullest." Lucas said.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:03 am

"Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing the right thing, not feeding and slowly growing old with Scarlet, when half the time she just treats me like shit, but the other half, we're truly in love and I'd do anything for her.." Drake said, sighing as he turned to look at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Jones

Lucas Jones

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:08 am

Lucas glanced at Drake, "Do it. Human life is short, goes by fast. If though they're mutants, they still got a lot to do in one lifetime. Immortalness isn't that fun, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:12 am

Drake sighed, contemplating this. "I doubt after this recent stunt she'll even want to be with me anymore." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:20 am

Leia walked outside, eating a Chip Ahoy. Sticking the cookie inbetween her teeth, she climbed a the tree outside, finishing the cookie off once she reached the top.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:28 am

Scarlet was about to take out one of the last lines of stitches when she felt as if she had been hit by a truck. She began hyperventilating, her vision blurred, 'You never should have tried to dig deeper.,' His voice was in her head. She could hear the dropping of the blood running off the table, the over whelming sent of antiseptics, it all seemed real. By now Scarlet was on the ground, she was twitching. It was about five or six minutes later when she came back to the real world, she found the nearest bathroom and proceeded to vomit, as head splitting headache washed over her.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Jones

Lucas Jones

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 11:44 am

Lucas shrugged, "Never know till you try. And quit doing that, 'ahhh, will she love me or not' phase. Bad for humanity. Just, be there for her. You both are pretty messed up, if you ask me." Lucas replied, standing up with a groan, "Anyways, we're done here for today. You don't have to go back to your cell if you swear not to kill anyone."
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:29 pm

"You know what Lucas." Drake said, standing up. "How about I go check on Scar, then you and I, we go to a bar and have the night of our lives. You deserve it." He said, putting a hand on Luca's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Jones

Lucas Jones

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:56 pm

Lucas nodded at Drake, grinning, "Sounds like a plan."
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:58 pm

"In the meantime, while I walk to Scars room. Tell me about your life pre vampire."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:59 pm

Thomas walked around in a white tank top and jeans. Bored as hell.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Lucas Jones

Lucas Jones

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:09 pm

Lucas put his hands in his pockets as he walked alongside Drake, "Let's see; the late 1800s. Lots of things happening, states forming, gold rush, slavery, meh." He started, "I lived in a small town, everyone knew everyone. Lots of secrets too, affairs, witchcraft, weird stuff. My mom died of polio when I was 6. I did have a younger sister, no idea what happened to her. She ran off with some guy when she was 15, something about true love and how we didn't get it." Lucas shrugged, "Not much to say."
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:49 pm

Leia had climbed the tree even higher, using a branch to get onto the roof. Her feet hit the top and she shook her head to knock stray hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 11:22 pm

By now Scarlet had cleaned herself up and was sitting on her bed, she was half asleep, but sleep wasn't coming easy, it had been just out of reach for a month or so now. Scarlet was absentmindedly petting Tex, who had his head on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 12:46 am

After talking to Lucas the entire way upstairs, Drake lightly knocked on Scarlets door, looking at Lucas and giving a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New and Improved.
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: New RolePlay-
Jump to: