X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

The Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:45 pm

Time: Present day
Population: Roughly 900
Back to top Go down
https://mutantsnextgen.canadaboard.net
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:38 pm

Taylor ringed a bell on the counter, "Table two wants a hamburger and fries." She called to the back. Another repeated her order, then Taylor smiled to him and went to go fill up a drink. She set the drink at the table, then went to go to a computer to set the order. She worked for the local diner, The Bag n' Shack, famous for their quick to-go ordering.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:43 pm

Damion walked into the restaurant, looking at all of the customers. He heard the sizzling of the frying pan in the back, along with a few car horns out front on the street. He wore a black leather jacket with a faded black "ACDC" shirt on under it. Black jeans, and boots. He was taken to a table, and then he sat down. Looking through the menu, and looking up at the people who walked past.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:49 pm

Taylor pulled out her notepad, flipping to an open page, and walked to a table with a black-haired man just arriving. She stopped in front of his table, "Hi, welcome to The Bag n' Shack, what would you like?" She greeted.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:52 pm

"How about you. Minus the clothes, extra us, and a side of that as-" Damion began, then stopped himself. As he looked up from the menu. "Make that to go..." He muttered to himself, then cleared his throat. "Sorry about that. I'll just take whatever's good."
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:08 am

Taylor had a confused look on her face, but mostly disgusted. "Uh, right. I'll get you a hamburger." Taylor said, shifting her feet to the kitchen and inputting the order. Once the burger was done , she placed it in front of him. "Have a nice meal." She said with hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:10 am

"You'll forget the horrible first impression you just got from me." Damion said, looking her in the eyes as he spoke. He said it smoothly, and clearly.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:13 am

Taylor blinked, then smiled to him. "Is that all?" She asked, with the normal customer-interaction glee she had.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:15 am

"Well, I'd like your number as well. Someone as beautiful as you, you've got to have some kind of life outside of this place. How about we see if I can be a part of it?" Damion said smoothly, as he put his hand out to shake. "My name's Damion."
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:18 am

"Sure. I'm Taylor." Taylor said, then writing her number on a piece of paper from her notepad. She ripped the paper off, then gave it to him. "I'm off work in a couple of minutes." She said.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:21 am

"Really." Damion said. "Didn't compel you and you still gave me your number. A keeper." He said, to where all she could really hear was a mumble. "Interesting." He said, as he took a bite of his food. "This is, amazing." He said, in between bites.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:37 am

"That's why we're still in-business, otherwise, we'd be shutdown by the amount of lawsuits we get for heart attacks." Taylor grinned, then thought about what she said. She checked her watch, "I'll get changed." She went to the back, changing into a dark blue jean jacket with a striped t-shirt underneath and jeans. She went back to Damion, "Alright, where to?"
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:41 am

"Well, I recently just got back into town. I haven't been here for years..." Damion said, trailing off as he stood up, handing a 20 dollar tip to her, and paying the bill. "You know, for someone you just met. You sure are eager to go somewhere with me. I could be a rapist, serial killer, insane, anything."
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:43 am

Taylor shrugged, "Don't got much to live for anyways." Taylor said, 20 years? You look younger than 20."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:45 am

"Where'd you get 20 from? I'll have you know. I'm 18 and a half." Damion said, looking at the ground as the two walked out of the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 1:11 am

(sorry one drink audrey has trouble focusing) "Got a car, then?" Taylor asked, adjusting her jacket
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 am

"I do.." Damion said, looking down the road. "Left it back at the Windler boarding house though." He shrugged. "We could walk up there and get it if you like." He said, looking at her and smiling nervously. "Or, we could just hang around town. Show me a few cool places."
Back to top Go down
Revy Foxx

Revy Foxx

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:02 pm

Meanwhile, Revy sat at home, she was reading a book, and had a some of a blood bag in her mouth as she was drinking it, was it illegal to steal bags of blood? Yes, did Revy care? Not really.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:57 pm

Taylor thought about it a while, "Let's go visit your house. A boarding house, huh? Who lives there?"
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 10:42 pm

"Just me, and my N-Cousin." Damion said, as he looked up towards the road that led to it. "A boarding house is an old historic house? I don't know, it's just been passed down in my family for generations." Damion shrugged, starting to walk. "So, tell me a little about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 7:26 am

Revy got bored of the tube that was attached to the bloodbag, she grabbed a glass from the counter and poured it in, the blood came out smoothly and liked a bit like cranberry juice, when Revy sat back down she picked up the book, but she zoned out.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:56 am

After walking the entire way to the house, Damon sighed as he opened the door. Not knowing that his old friend Revy sat just a few feet behind it in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:01 am

Revy smirked and downed the rest of the AB+ and wiped the remind off her face. She folded the page of the book and put it down, waiting for Damion to come to sense that she was on his couch.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:04 am

"Its usually just like this. Quiet and pea-" Damion began to tell her, before he smelt something. "Except for today..." He continued. Grinning as he realized Revy was on the couch. He walked into the living room. "Rev!" He shouted, laughing as he did.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:44 am

"Damion, nice to see you, cute girl." Revy say with a small wave and standing up, giving Damion and short hug. "Hi, I'm Revy, I'm an old family friend of Damion."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roleplay   The Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Roleplay
Page 1 of 1