X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

Day of Present Bore.

Go down 
+19
Raven_Deathbell
Amelia Kiani
Ximena_Dawn
Scarlet Turner
MarkZeplinberg And Kash
Misdeciever
Jake Trancy
Brianna Reid
Roswell Wilson
Stormy Rousse
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Dante Aufiero
Maddie Strike
Leia Lehnsherr
Thomas Kincaid
Adrian Blanc
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Drake Thorne
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:34 pm

"Ooh, so sort of like a Mel Brooks movie, nice." Scarlet says, before speeding towards the movie theater.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Once at the theater Drake got off of Susan. "Two tickets to see A Haunted House Two please." After paying for the tickets, he handed Scarlet hers and then they walked in. "Want to get some Popcorn? Considering we just ate?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:46 pm

"Nah, I'm full, but thank you." Scarlet says, taking a hold of Drake's hand and leading him to the movie terminal. (I forget the word... I'm sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:48 pm

Drake and Scarlet found seats towards the back, and sat down. Not that many people were in the theater, so they were to themselves in the back. Drake held onto Scarlet's hand throughout the movie, the occasional kissing, cuddling. Ect ect, cliche movie date stuff.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:53 pm

when the movie was over Scarlet got up, and she walked out to Susan, and when Drake got on the back and put on his helmet, she sped towards the mansion. When they arrived back at the mansion, Scarlet parked Susan, took off the helmet, and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:54 pm

"That was fun huh?" Drake asked as he opened the door for Scarlet. "Tomorrow we can go swimming, or something If you feel like it." He shrugged, and walked in behind her, holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:59 pm

"Yeah, it was great." Scarlet says smileing back at Drake, but a masked figure hit him over the head, with enough force for him to be blacked out, and next was Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Drake woke up, how long was he out? Where was he? It wasn't the mansion. That's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:04 pm

The room was Dark, and there was a small clank noise every few minutes. "welcome," Says a rather deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Drake stood up, looking around. "Who the fuck are you? And where the fuck is Scar?" He yelled out, his voice was now deeper, more demonic than usual, which was his shadow taking over.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:12 pm

"Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask. a wonderful movie that is... V for Vendetta. they have a beautiful society, where if one is different, rather than to form around it, to cut it out." The deep voice says, in a confident manor. a light flickers on and Scarlet is snoozing, her limbs spread away from each other.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:13 pm

"What the fuck did you do to her?" Drake asked, starting to walk over towards her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:17 pm

"just a few things, little here little there." The voice says. "every minue scarlet's limbs will be spread away from eachother and -oh, she's awake." "Drake?" she asks, "where are we?" clank. "Ow!" She yells, in pain.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Drake started sprinting towards her, pulling at the chains that held her. "They're not budging!" He yelled, as he pulled at the restraints as hard as possible.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:23 pm

as the minutes tick by scarlet tries to utter out a few words. "Run." She musters out through her screams before her head arms and legs are ripped from her body.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Drake doesn't say anything, he just falls to his knee's. His face is pale, and slack. Moments go by like this. Until shadows begin swirling around him. He turns around, and his eyes are completely black. "Where the fuck are you." He said, but his voice was now so deep it echoed throughout the room, the windows rattling.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:30 pm

"I've never been here." The voice says, and American noise by Skillet starts playing.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:37 pm

Shadows began swirling frantically around Drake, his powers were evolving. And out of control. He thrust his arms out in front of him, and a blast of black energy broke through the outside wall, bricks went flying everywhere. He stepped up to the hole, and turned around to look at Scarlet. A single tear fell down his face, but it was solid black. He then jumped out, turning into a shadow mid jump, and then disappearing into the night.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:43 pm

Scarlet was back in Michigan sitting with Zac on the couch. "I feel so bad. I mean... Kimmy is an artist, and she..." Scarlet trails off. "Listen Scar, You know we only want the best for you. We have to make sure." "That this guy is legit, yeah, I got that." Scarlet says.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:46 pm

Drake's shadow could be seen on the ground below, traveling extremely fast. He was flying, something new. "Michigan." He said, over and over. He landed with a loud thud on the ground outside of Scarlet's house. "This is it." He told himself, remembering one of Scarlet's old photos of her house. He walked up to the door, his eyes were normal now, but the iris's were still black. The shadows around him had stopped as well. He knocked on the door, but the rage inside cause him to hit harder than expected, the door bent in half as he knocked. He was going to tell Zac he had failed, and let him do whatever he wished. He deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:48 pm

Scarlet was snoozing in the attic. Zac answered the door. "Hello? If you don't have cookies I'm not buying anything." He says with a small yawn, Zac still had his work uniform on.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:50 pm

"Zac?" Drake asked, his voice still partially deeper than normal. "I. I failed." He said, and then broke down. He fell to his knee's, no tears. But everything inside of him was broken.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:57 pm

"You- you mean?" Zac runs his hands though his hair, a blond guy comes up behind Zac. "What's up?" He asks. "Scar, she- she's gone." then Zac gets up and Mike, the blonde, stops him just before he punches drake. Scarlet's mom kneels down by him and pats his shoulder. "It's alright Drake." a loud crash could be heard inside. "Scarlet's room is down the hall and to the left, if you want any of her old things..." She says before walking inside.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:58 pm

"I just. I just want to know what happened." Drake said, standing up slowly. "I don't know what to do next.." He said as he began slowly trudging to her room.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:02 pm

A man, he had dark hair and dark eyes, he seemed to be in his early fifties. "Son, I hoped to meet you on a happier occasion. Can you tell me what happened to my little girl?" He asks, he had blood on his hands and lets just say, Scarlet was OK with the fact that her Dad didn't take her to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day of Present Bore.
Page 38 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: