X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

The New and Improved.

Go down 
+13
Drake Thorne
The New Wasp
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Colin Wagner
Karai Kyoto
Jacob Anderson
Derrick Fitz
Ryan Yoleen
Dylan/ Jason Wilson
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Callie Parker
Roswell Wilson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

The New and Improved. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:48 pm

"I told you I'm not insane! 'I'm a high functioning sociopath! Do your research!'" She had been waiting forever to be able to quote that. Maggie watched Emily being dragged away, "I feel like I'm responsible for someone's murder.."
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:49 pm

Drake grabbed Dylan, and disappeared inside the mansion, behind Scarlet. "Alright. Spit it. Everything." He said to Dylan, but to Emily as well.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantsnextgen.canadaboard.net
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:50 pm

"Again, another murder." Maggie bit her lip, scars already showing from previous bites.
Back to top Go down
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:50 pm

"Three if Artex hooks up." Tony said with a shrug. Artemis stormed off, stopping beside Maggie. Slapping her, he disappeared for the rest of his walk.
Back to top Go down
http://psyches-art.tumblr.com/
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:54 pm

"What do you want me to say? Me and Em, we created Darlet. That's our name for you two. You're so cute together. Why are you so mad?" Dylan asked, confused.

"Because, you gave us both a fucked up life, for what. Your amusement?" Drake snapped.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:57 pm

Maggie gasped, the slap stinging. "Note to self, let it go through next time. At least it's not the first time."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Roswell grabbed hold of Lars' shoulder and teleported to a doughnut shop. Alright, spill it." Roswell said in a deadly seirous tone. Knowing what Roswell was capable of, he was terrified. "Ha, loljk. Want a doughnut?" Roswell asked. "A-Apple Fritter?" Lars asked. "My favorite!" Roswell said and got 3.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:12 pm

Scarlet looked at Drake, and sighed, "Scarlet, please understand we had no idea that you guys would become real." Emily says, sitting at a table with Scarlet. "Why did you make it so hard?" Scarlet asks, givong Emily a sad look, this broke Emily's nonexistent heart. "Because, pain is real, the world isn't daisys amd rainbows." Emily says, creatkng a cherry sucker and giving it to Scarlet, who gladly accepts it, and outs it in her mouth then gives Emily an approving nod. "This is the greatest sucker I have ever had."
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:16 pm

"And I don't get one?" Drake asked, looking away from Dylan and laughing.

Dylan looked uneasily at Emily, but then shrugged and looked away. "So.."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:23 pm

Emily tosses drake a sucker and then Dylan a sucker. "There, now no one is left out." Emily says, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:25 pm

"So this means, That Susan. Is, dead?" Dylan asked, referring to the ice skating 'event'.

Drake turned away, his pale complexion turning bright pink. He could just clear his throat, no words came out.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:32 pm

"So uh, you really killed Christian then eh?" Lars asked looking down at his doughnut. "Yep, beat him, shot him, turned him to ash. All by your command." Roswell said and Lars turned green. "Oh god..."
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:45 pm

Maggie sighed, looking around. "Hey Tony, wanna go snoop around? We could find the secret movie room," she turned to Tony. "Besides.. I wanna see if I can find Kitty."
Back to top Go down
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:57 pm

"Sure, whatever, would be cool to meet the Canadian who introduced me to, you know, gay shit." Tony answered with a shrug, before walking toward the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:37 pm

"Wait, what?" Maggie mumbled, following him. "Let's see.. Where to first?" Maggie sighed, standing beside Tony and looking up at the grand halls.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:44 pm

"We should go to subway." Drake said, turning to Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:50 pm

Ryan walked around the mansion, bored out of his mind. He sighed and began to see if there is anyone new.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:33 am

Soon, Scarlet, Emily, Dylan, and Drake were at a table in Subway. Emily and Scarlet werevchowing down happily.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:34 am

(WELL YOU GUYS CAN SUCK MY ASS) Kris led Colin outside, "C'mon, there's new people! Let's go scare them or something." She said, dragging him.

\==/

Audrey, whom MIRACULOUSLY followed Tony, Dylan, and Lars, and was sticking with Tony, "So, what are we doing here again?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:34 am

"Actually, I just had subway like an hour ago. If you excuse me, I need to go meet my other creation." Dylan said, and made his way back outside to find Audrey. (Sorry Scar, I was typing this as you posted, I can just edit it out of yours Razz)
Back to top Go down
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:38 am

"I dunno, who cares, 'bout to meet a hot Canadian. Probably. Maybe." Tony said in response. "To the DR! Or anywhere else, I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:38 am

"Finnneeeeeeee." Colin said, holding Kris's hand as they made their way outside, seeing the new people.

--

Dylan's jaw dropped, seeing Colin and Kris together. "Holy.." Was all he could say, he poked Audrey, to turn around and look.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:43 am

"Scarlet, I love you. But really? How come I have to be stuck with you two, while Dylan just gets to go out and do whatever?" He laughed, looking at Emily. "You two are together right?"
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:47 am

Audrey turned to look at the two, "Congratulations Dyldo, we created a couple cheesier than Twilight." Audrey sighed.

\---/

Kris looked at Dylan and Audrey, then whispered to Colin, "We're being stared at."
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:49 am

"Tables have turned. We're the ones that are being scared." Colin whispered back.

--

"Better than twilight as well, and cuter." Dylan said, looking at the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New and Improved.
Page 20 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: New RolePlay-
Jump to: