X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

Day of Present Bore.

Go down 
+19
Raven_Deathbell
Amelia Kiani
Ximena_Dawn
Scarlet Turner
MarkZeplinberg And Kash
Misdeciever
Jake Trancy
Brianna Reid
Roswell Wilson
Stormy Rousse
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Dante Aufiero
Maddie Strike
Leia Lehnsherr
Thomas Kincaid
Adrian Blanc
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Drake Thorne
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:39 pm

"I'll help you to your room." Drake said, he knelt down, and put his hands under the bends of her knee's, and one arm behind her back. He picked her up, and began walking towards her room.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:50 pm

"I feel like a princess." Scarlet says in an unamused tone. "Now put me down." She says, giving him a fustrated glare.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:52 pm

"Fine." Drake grinned, kissing her forehead and then letting her go, raising his hands up to his head. However, the couch was under her so she fell onto it.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Scarlet stands up and glares at Drake for a few moments, she then bitch slaps him before running upstairs to her room, and hiding in her closet. 'Hey this carpet isn't half ba...' Scarlet had fallen asleep before she could finish her thought.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:12 pm

"Alright then...Welp. I do like them fiesty.." He says, joking partially as he scratched the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:19 pm

Kasey got up off her bed and changed. She wore a simple dark green t-shirt, black shorts, her leather jacket, and black All-Stars. She let her hair out of the pony tail so the curly hair bobbed by her chin. She walked out of her room and headed downstairs. "I'm headin' out if anyone cares to join," she announced as she walked down the hall to the mansion's doors.
Back to top Go down
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Artemis soon showered and changed into a Diesel K-SCUDO Sweater, Kenzo Night Cloud Print Jeans, and Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hiker shoes. After putting his hair in it's normal coif, Artemis applied some of his mint and Iris, tumblr-found deodorant, then walked out of his room.
Back to top Go down
http://psyches-art.tumblr.com/
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:33 pm

Timeskip: Two hours later.

"Knock knock." Drake said quietly outside of Scarlet's door.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:36 pm

"Meeehgh." Scarlet groans, "what do you want? I was sleeping..." Scarlet says, as she answered her door. "Oh, hey Drake, sorry I slapped you." She mutters, with a small yawn.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:38 pm

"It's fine. Sorry I uh, kissed your forehead?" Drake said, thinking that was the reason for the slap earlier. He limped in and leaned against her desk. "How're you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:43 pm

"Why would you be sorry about that? I'm fine, much better now that I got a nap." Scarlet says, with a smile. "So what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:46 pm

"Nothing really, wanted to come hang out. Get to know my girlfriend better." He said, awkwardly. He looked down at the floor and sighed, it was too soon for all of this, they literally just met that morning.
Back to top Go down
Raven_Deathbell

Raven_Deathbell

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:48 pm

Raven knocked on the mansion door. Her wolf pup jumped out of her bag and started barking."Luna, Be quiet!" Luna ran around in circles a bit then jumped onto of the bags again. It seemed like no one would answer her so she just walked in."Hello? Anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:50 pm

Scarlet walked over to her duffle bags and got out a bag of cards, she sat on the floor and patted near her. "Go fish?" She asks, as she shuffles the deck, the deck of cards had Disney character on them, typical Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:50 pm

Kasey sat on a fire escape in the city, covered by the shadow the two other buildings provided in the alley. She looked through a notebook as she leaned against the stairs of the escape.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:52 pm

"Fine by me." Drake laughed, he winced as he sat down beside her on the floor. "You know, by judging by how you look and act. You'd never suspect the red haired beauty with a killer body loved Disney." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:06 pm

Mark walks around the place looking around "Pick a room huh?" He begins opening rooms "Locked. Locked." To his surprise the 6th one opens, and he walks in 'Wonderful! If I was a human this would be big enough for my whole family.' Mark sits on the bed, dropping his stuff and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:30 pm

"Glad to know you don't like me for my body." Scarlet jokes as she deals. "Do you like Disney?" She asks, rearranging her cards.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:31 pm

"Indeed." Drake grinned as he held his cards. "Any Ariel's?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:34 pm

Scarlet hands over an Ariel. "Any Mufasas? Mufasi?" Scarlet asks, wondering what the correct plural would be, deciding on Mufasi because it sounded cooler.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:36 pm

"Go fish." Drake said, taking the Ariel. He looked at Scarlet as she picked a card from the deck. "Where the hell have you been." He laughed, and looked down at his hand of cards.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:39 pm

"At Spring Arbor University, why?" She asks, jokingly, she had just gotten another Mufasa. "Go Cougers..."
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:40 pm

"Woo..." Drake said jokingly. "You're perfect." He said quietly. "I mean, do you have any Pumba's?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:51 pm

"Go fish. Got any Robin Hood's?" Scarlet asks, as she continues to rearrange her cards.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:55 pm

Drake nodded as he handed her three Robin hood cards. "Any Cinderella's?" He asked, looking through his cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day of Present Bore.
Page 27 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: