X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

Day of Present Bore.

Go down 
+19
Raven_Deathbell
Amelia Kiani
Ximena_Dawn
Scarlet Turner
MarkZeplinberg And Kash
Misdeciever
Jake Trancy
Brianna Reid
Roswell Wilson
Stormy Rousse
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Dante Aufiero
Maddie Strike
Leia Lehnsherr
Thomas Kincaid
Adrian Blanc
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Drake Thorne
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Artemis, not noticing the spirits, found his target, and made his limbs physical so he could climb a tree, and wait.
Back to top Go down
http://psyches-art.tumblr.com/
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:37 pm

"You've got to be kidding me." She muttered, flying around in an attempt to shake Colin off. Kris let out a frustrated sigh, her wings retracting and they both went free falling into the air.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:37 pm

Drake laughed, he caught Scarlet mid air. "I'm not sure this is how it's supposed to work." He laughed, and sat her down in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

Kasey reacted quickly, cards sliding from inside her jacket's sleeve. She charged then and just as quickly, threw them at X. They hit different parts of X, but mostly her chest. As she was dazed, she threw herself at the girl, her hands closing around the staff.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:38 pm

(Wasn't sure if you took Kasey's staff or if you had your own.)
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Colin fell faster, and they were pretty far up so he did what anyone would do in this situation. He held his arms out towards Kris, caught her and pulled her towards him, letting her fall onto him, who fell hard to the ground, softening her fall.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantsnextgen.canadaboard.net
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:41 pm

(you'd think they'd fall into trees or something) Kris groaned, rolling off of Colin. She had some scrapes and cuts from tree branches they had brushed against as they fell. She turned to look at Colin as she laid on her stomach. She pushed Colin, "Stupid, you're not supposed to protect your opponent." She said.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:42 pm

"But I am supposed to protect my girlfriend." Colin said, groaning with a small smile. "I think I broke a rib or something." He said, holding his side.
Back to top Go down
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Artemis grinned, looking back for a brief second before going completely physical and waiting a few more seconds, making sure his timing is right.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:44 pm

"That means, I win." She smiled, "Right, so, can you walk?"
Back to top Go down
Ximena_Dawn

Ximena_Dawn

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:45 pm

(I had my own) As Kasey grabbed her staff X started flying tiny bit higher then the tree they were just in throwing Kasey into the ground. She then landed back on the ground and swung her staff round a bit as she started walking towards Kasey.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:46 pm

"I honestly have no clue." Colin coughed, trying to stand. He stood, and then something cracked. "That. hurt." He moaned, and then fell to the ground, knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Romeo summoned the spirits of Noah and Maddie, sending them after Artemis.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Roswell Wilson
Admin

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:49 pm

Brady grew a giant oak tree in the middle of the room, using an acorn he kept in his pocket. He then used some other seeds, he grew vines that began wrapping themselves around Scarlet's legs.

Last edited by Brady Cassidy on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:50 pm

Artemis pounced towards Scarlet, turning slightly to land beside her. He looked up to the two with a redeveloping smirk, before standing and kicking Drake's chest.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Kasey moaned, wincing as she hit the ground. She grabbed her own staff from her back. She used it as support as she stood up, glancing up at X without any expression. She waited for X to get closer to make her move.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:55 pm

(Sorry I had to eat and stuff... Again, sorry.) Scarlet looked at Artemis and shrugged, Scarlet ripped her legs from the vines, and took after Artemis, by punching Drake in the face.
Back to top Go down
Ximena_Dawn

Ximena_Dawn

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:58 pm

X stopped from atleast 5 feet away and pointed her staff at the ground. As she did a dark matter sprout came out of the ground behind Kasey punching her in the head behind. X took the chance and kicked Kasey in the face.
Back to top Go down
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:59 pm

Artemis watched him for a few seconds, before going back to phasing, running through Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:59 pm

"Well. Shit. I do have a thing for strong girls.." Drake said, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he fell to the ground, knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Roswell Wilson
Admin

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:00 pm

Brady swung down from the trees, swinging a wooden staff. "I've got wood, and I'm not afraid to use it." Brady says with a grin. "As you American's say 'Come at me bro'."
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:01 pm

(fuk u cast, 3 people left on team 1 4 people left on team 4) Kris slowly stood up, glancing at Colin's unconscious body. She shrugged, she'd check in on him later. She glanced around, wincing as she ran her fingers along her cuts.

Last edited by Kris Youngblood on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Scarlet's feet were again trapped by vines, and she tries to rip them away again, but she falls, and is trapped by the vines, that quickly grew around her.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:02 pm

"So much as for my plan," Kasey mumbles as she slides down the staff, knocked out and a bloody nose. She laid sprawled across the ground, one of her gloves off. She had planned to make contact with X to knock her out, but that didn't work out to well.
Back to top Go down
Roswell Wilson
Admin

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:03 pm

(CJ, that was edited.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day of Present Bore.
Page 25 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: