X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

The New and Improved.

Go down 
+13
Drake Thorne
The New Wasp
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Colin Wagner
Karai Kyoto
Jacob Anderson
Derrick Fitz
Ryan Yoleen
Dylan/ Jason Wilson
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Callie Parker
Roswell Wilson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

The New and Improved. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:30 pm

Ken opened a portal to the mansion and fell through landing on the floor in front of Leia. He choked a little but managed a word. "Drake" then he convulsed on the ground dying.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 9:32 pm

Lucas appeared in front of Drake, "Calm down," He said, his hands firmly pressed on Drakes' shoulders. "You can't go around snapping peoples' necks." Lucas calmly said.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:28 pm

Matt sat on the couch watching T.V, he kept flipping through the channels until he landed on Gravity Falls.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:34 pm

"Oh, no I haven't. I've just been draining everyone of their blood." Drake snapped, his eyes did this thing:
The New and Improved. - Page 32 42119-entity-fx-sinks-its-teeth-vampire-diaries_1
Back to top Go down
https://mutantsnextgen.canadaboard.net
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:47 pm

Thomas knocked on the door, and waited for someone to answer. He was dark haired, pale skinned, and had light grey eyes. Today he wore a white jacket, a pair of skinny jeans, and a pair of secret agent sunglasses. He checked his hair in the mirror while he waited taking the time to brush his hair a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:49 pm

(this thing) Lucas pushed Drake against a wall, "Well, you need to stop. Control it." He said, pedestrians walking past them, pointing at the two. Some ran away quickly at the sight of Drake, but Lucas didn't mind them.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:51 pm

"You may be another vampire. But you can't control me." Drake growled, as he pushed back against Lucas, causing him to let go of him. "Is your bunny diet working out for you?" He muttered. "I don't have to feed. It doesn't affect me as fast as it does you. I do every once in a while. This is just me taking anger out, and living."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:51 pm

Matt stood up at the sound of the knocking, he walked over to the door and opened it. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:54 pm

Lucas crossed his arms, "Oh, yeah? Killing random humans is living? You know what you're doing? You're running away from your problems." Lucas said, leaning forward, "I think you're a coward, Drake."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:55 pm

Thomas flashed his teeth brilliantly to Matt. "Hey there, names Thomas. Know who's in charge?" He asked grinning. His jacket was opened revealing that he had no shirt on, showing lean abdominal muscles.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:56 pm

"It's better than being a lousy waste of space." He replied, talking about his normal self. The veins under his eyes slowly began to fade, but his eyes remained blood red.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:57 pm

Matt began to think, "Yeah." Matt began to feel his body changing to his happy state.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:00 am

"Great! Wanna show me the way?" Thomas kept up his grin, not even faltering with it. He held a white suitcase in one hand a his comb in the other.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:03 am

Leia kneeled down beside Dead Ken, tentatively poking him in the cheek. "You know, you're a shitty informer going and dying before telling me something I don't know already." She looked up to see if the portal was still there after taking a picture of Ken and sending it to Scar with the attachment: Get your boyfriend under control.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:05 am

Matt opened the door more, "I don't know where he is exactly right now." Matt felt like they were down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Jones

Lucas Jones

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:06 am

"You weren't a lousy piece of space. You had a girlfriend, and probably still do. But if you keep going on this path, you'll lose her, yourself, and everyone that cares about you, Drake." Lucas said.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:07 am

Kris walked down the stairs, tying her hair into a ponytail. She saw the two new mutants, "New people? I swear to god, we're going to need an expansion at this rate." She sighed, approaching them, "Hi, I'm Kris, Kris... Wagner, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:09 am

Matt looked at Kris, "Hey. Just thinking."
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:12 am

Drake scoffed, turning away. "She hates me now." He said, looking at Lucas. His eyes were back to normal, but watery. "I lost the only reason I had to continue." He said, his voice cold, and dark.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:19 am

Scarlet sat down in her hotel room, she stared at the phone near her bed, debating on calling Drake or not. She sighs deeply, next thing she knew she was dialing his number. "Pick up you stubborn ass hole." She mutters after a few rings.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:19 am

Thomas turned the new girl. "Thomas Kincaid. Charmed." Thomas said turning on his own 'charm' he kissed Kris' hand like a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:22 am

Drake pulled his phone out of his pocket, looking at Scarlet's number displayed on the screen. He almost didn't answer it, but he slowly did, and put it to his ear. "Scar.." He said, his voice cracking.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:26 am

"Hey I'm going to be gone for a while," Scarlet says, she smiled, happy to know he picked up. She wasn't sure he would being that they were both angry when she left. "I have things I need to take care of, I'm sorry I can't tell you, things would be messy and hard to explain. Just know I'm safe, and don't worry about me. Also, don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. I love you."
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:29 am

"I already have.." Drake said, tears forming in the corners of his eyes. "I fucked up Scar. I fucked up." He repeated, fighting back the urge to cry, and break down.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:31 am

Kris looked at Thomas, smirking, "Wow, keep up Matt. Are you registering, Thomas?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New and Improved.
Page 32 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: New RolePlay-
Jump to: