X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

The New and Improved.

Go down 
+13
Drake Thorne
The New Wasp
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Colin Wagner
Karai Kyoto
Jacob Anderson
Derrick Fitz
Ryan Yoleen
Dylan/ Jason Wilson
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Callie Parker
Roswell Wilson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

The New and Improved. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:45 am

Kris scoffed at Colin, running off behind a tree as she picked up a handful of snow, throwing it in Ryan's direction, then another at Colins'.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:45 am

Ryan picked up and threw a snowball at Colin, from where he got a second one and tossed it at Kris. "Was it that obvious I made snowballs?"
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:47 am

"We may be slightly tipsy, but we aren't stupid." Colin said, as he dived behind a bench. After a few minutes of tossing snowballs, he ran in Kris's direction.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:49 am

"Pretty much," Kris called back, ducking the snowball. She made another one and retaliated, pop-flying the ice-cold sphere to Ryan, unaware of Colin's presence.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:51 am

After Jason had fallen asleep at the wheel, and crashed into a tree on the mansion lawn. Roswell got out of the car and saw Ryan standing there with some snowballs. "I see you guys didn't wait for me. Well don't worry." Roswell pulled a giant cannon looking thing out of his satchel and began filling it with snow. "I've got plenty for EVERYONE!" He lit the fuse and waited for it to go off.
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:51 am

Colin ran up behind her, and picked her up into the air, putting a hand full of snow in her face in the process, He turned her around to face him, laughing. He held her by the waist, holding her up above his head. He kissed her, as he twirled the two in the air, everything else seeming to melt away around them.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:52 am

The cannon blew off and hit Ryan square in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:53 am

"Ewwww!" Ryan yelled, he threw a cluster of snowballs at the couple. "Dat is nasty!"
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:54 am

Kris at first kissed Colin back, then pulled away to throw more snowballs at Ryan and also Roswell, laughing, "Judge-y much?" Kris called.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:55 am

"I don't judge. Unless you want me to judge. Do you want me to judge? Gosh you're pretty..." Roswell said basically falling over himself.
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:56 am

"How's this for nasty?" Colin said, laughing. As he kissed Kris again, accidentally tripping over a rock, and falling back into a giant snow pile, which caved around them, sealing the outside world from them. All colin could do was laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:56 am

"Well I am a single fourteen year old that spent most of his life at this point on the computer." Ryan said, shrugging. "What can I say?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan/ Jason Wilson

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:01 am

"You started without me? What's wrong with you!" Jason said, bopping Roswell ontop of the head with a giant mallet.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:05 am

"Did you really just cave us in?" Kris said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:06 am

Ryan just stared as they disappeared in snow. "Well."
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:07 am

"Looks like I did." Colin said, looking around their small area under the snow. "Not so bad. We keep this up." He said, and almost kissed her, a tease. "And it'll be melted in no time." He said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:07 am

"Nothing much, you? Also, this Ryan bitch is ignoring us. CAMERON, YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE DON'T YOU DICKWAD?!" Roswell said tapping the inside of Ryan's computer screen.
Back to top Go down
Dylan/ Jason Wilson

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:09 am

"YEAH PUNK, DO YA?" Jason yelled, sticking his finger through Camerons screen and flicking his nose.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:10 am

(Please stop that, I think you gave my computer aids.) Ryan scratched his head and walked back in to the mansion. He plopped him self on the couch and started to watch T.v.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:12 am

"Wow, you just keep on coming with your metaphors." Kris said, standing up, running her fingertips against the rugged ice walls.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:12 am

"Oh really Cameron Silver? Of Denver, Colorado postal code 80215? IP Address 73.34.115.116‏? Fuck you man, I thought we were cool." Roswell said crossing his arms and turning his back on him.
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:15 am

Colin laughed and stood up,. "You know, I can easily get us out of here. But why not enjoy it?" He asked, sitting back down and patting the spot next to him. "Just enjoy being together. Back where we belong." He said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:16 am

"We're always together, I prefer a place that's not a temperature with a negative sign in front of it." Kris smiled, kissing his cheek, "Besides, we've got our whole lives together."
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am

"Well, let's make sure of that." Colin said, as he leaned up, and got on one knee. He pulled out a small box, and opened it. As the cave around them slowly started melting.

Inside the box, was:
The New and Improved. - Page 17 1123-2-a-jaffe-engagement-ring-sparkle_li
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:23 am

(THE CHEESINESS!) Ryan looked out at the snow again and began to think of any dreams he entered that had snow in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New and Improved.
Page 17 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: New RolePlay-
Jump to: