X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

The New and Improved.

Go down 
+13
Drake Thorne
The New Wasp
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Colin Wagner
Karai Kyoto
Jacob Anderson
Derrick Fitz
Ryan Yoleen
Dylan/ Jason Wilson
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Callie Parker
Roswell Wilson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

The New and Improved. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 9:34 pm

"Love you too.." Drake replied, sighing and closing his eyes. When she got back, he was going to find out what she was really doing, and why she was lying about it.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantsnextgen.canadaboard.net
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 9:50 pm

Colin sat in his and Kris's room, on the edge of the bed. He had killed an innocent, on accident, but it was still his fault. His skin was pale, and his eyes were dull, he hadn't gotten any sleep since it happened.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:12 pm

Kris walked into their room, sitting next to Colin. She sighed, then looked up at Colin with sympathetic eyes. She rested her head on his shoulder, snuggling into the warmth, then intertwined her fingers with his. "It's okay. It'll be okay." She breathed. The Blue Wasp had broken Kris' right-forearm when she was hit, and she had a few scratches and scrapes. She had a cast and some bandages, but she refused to rest in the infirmary without knowing Colin was okay.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:12 pm

Scarlet hung up and sighed, she started up her motorcycle, and rode towards the address the man was listed under. When she reached the address she entered the house, one of her large knives drawn. "Kaleb Bradley." She says, walking to the man who sat in a chair, he quickly turned. "Who are you?" He asks, Scarlet pulls off her hood and her mask. "You..." The man says, looking at Scarlet, who was playing with her knife. "You are going to tell me where he is." Scarlet says, walking towards the man. After twenty minutes or so, she emerged from the house, blood on her mouth and hands, she had shed some animal hair, and her teeth were morphing back to human teeth, so we're her nails. She got on her motorcycle and rode back to her motel room.
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:15 pm

"You should be in the infirmary Kris." Colin said, his voice was hoarse and scratchy. He squeezed their intertwined hands and sighed, happy that she was herself again.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:21 pm

Scarlet gathered up her things, checked out, put on clean clothes and rode back to the mansion. She was done quicker than expected, she was hoping for torture, but because he gave her what she needed she killed him quickly. Scarlet walked through the back door and took a shower.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:24 pm

"I should be with my husband." Kris said, giving him a small peck on the cheek, "And I'm not leaving to go grab pain meds or something else until you're all better."
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:25 pm

Drake entered his room, tossing his journal on the desk and falling back onto his bed, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:26 pm

"We're not married, yet." Colin said, kissing her cheek and laughing, followed by coughing. "I'm fine," He said, looking into her eyes, with his dreary, bloodshot ones.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Kris shook her head, "Nuh-uh, you're at least coming with me to the infirmary, no doubt about it." She said, dragging Colin to the infirmary with her good hand.

(ima nap)
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:39 pm

Colin laughed as they walked, and when they eventually got into the infirmary, he laid down next to her in the same hospital bed. "Is this what you wanted?" He asked, shaking his head as he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:43 pm

Scarlet put on a over sized shirt and some athletic shorts and walked to Drakes room. Scarlet flopped onto his bed, "hey dear," she says, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:45 pm

"Scar!" Drake said, grinning instantly. "He moved closer to her, pulling her into a awkward, laying down hug.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 11:51 pm

"Aunt Sally sent me back home." Scarlet lies, it tugged at her insides, but this was something she needed to do alone, and Drake would pry, and things would get... Messy.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 12:07 am

Drake dropped the smile, and sighed. "Scarlet, I know you're not visiting family. And I hope to god you're not cheating, because the guy would be pinned up on my wall by his intestines if you were. So what's going on..?" He asked, looking into her eyes, concentrating.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 12:35 am

Scarlet sighs, "I found out why I haven't been getting any sleep and I'm solving it." Scarlet says, that was the best way to put it. After all, the men who killed her family may have done something to another kid, and she could not let that happen to anyone ever again.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 12:56 am

"Explain it to me then." Drake said, sitting up on the bed, and taking her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 1:40 am

"Drake, I love you, but these things are better left unsaid." Scarlet says, sitting up, giving him a glance. "I'm going to go to bed, I just wanted to check in to see you. Good night," scarlet says, giving him a lingering kiss before going back to her room and laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 1:48 am

Drake stood up after she left, running his fingers through his hair. He turned to the wall, and hit it. It went through his wooden wall, and out the stone wall that was in the hallway. His hand healed itself, covered in a black mist, and then he left his room, slamming his door so hard that it cracked down the middle.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 2:51 pm

Scarlet takes a glance over at the bloody clothes in the corner of her room, she then walks to the laundry room and puts them in the washer, she sits in the living room, looking intensely at her laptop screen.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 4:25 pm

"Hey Scar," Leia says through a mouthful of pizza. She leans over the couch and looks over her shoulder. "Whatchya doing?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 4:41 pm

"Research," Scarlet says, rubbing her face and shutting her lap top. "What have you been up to?" She asks, looking at Leia with tired eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 6:02 pm

"Oh nothing much. We had an attack, Kris lost her memory, Colin and Alex were rescued, Arty died. How much of that were you here for? I've lost count of the days," Leia sighed. She turned over and leaned backways over the back of the sofa. Her head rested on the cushion, upside down, as she looked to Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 6:20 pm

"I was here for the end of Arty's funeral." Scarlet says, that was the day she came back the first time, but then she left the day after, she came and went every few days or weeks.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 6:22 pm

Drake entered the front door, blood splattered clothes, and blood around his mouth. He walked past the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New and Improved.
Page 30 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: New RolePlay-
Jump to: