X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

The New and Improved.

Go down 
+13
Drake Thorne
The New Wasp
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Colin Wagner
Karai Kyoto
Jacob Anderson
Derrick Fitz
Ryan Yoleen
Dylan/ Jason Wilson
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Callie Parker
Roswell Wilson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

The New and Improved. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:12 am

Scarlet tries to say something but it comes out more as a gurgle than words. Scarlet tries again, "where Drake?" She asks in a hoarse voice, looking up at Thomas worriedly, her blood shot eyes brimmed with tears.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:15 am

Drake sat in the insano cage in the sub basement, The veins under his eyes still there, his fangs bared. "GETTING HUNGRY IN HERE!" He screamed, his voice echoing off the walls.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantsnextgen.canadaboard.net
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:18 am

"He's... Locked up.." Thomas said hearing his voice. He sat by her bed waiting for someone. It was only right. He was the one who found her.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:21 am

"Have you ever sewed anything?" Scarlet asks, trying to keep a pressure on her biggest wound on her ribs.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:25 am

"Uhm... I sewed my jeans back together?" Thomas said not entirely sure.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:26 am

Drake swore under his breath and then hit the wall of the cage, it shook, and only the slightest hint of a crack showed up, not even noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:27 am

"Ok, perfect, you are going to take that needle and the thread stuff, and sew my skin together, like your jeans." Scarlet says, shifting positions, groaning in pain as she does so. "Don't worry about hurting me, I'll be ok." She says before he can say anything.

Last edited by Scarlet Turner on Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:28 am

Drake yelled something, at the top of his lungs, although what it was, was distorted and sounded unearthly. Scarlet, could hear his yell, only faintly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:32 am

Thomas winced at the yell but began sewing. He had no problems with touching her, at all. The issue was the blood. He didn't like blood. He really hoped he had done it right. He snipped the thread with a pair of scissors. "I'm not sure how I did, but I think it's okay." Thomas said staring at the wound and his handiwork.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:35 am

Scarlet took a glance at the stitching. "Ok, now, onto the ones on my stomach, you can take one I'll get the other." Scarlet says, laying flat, and looking at the mirror hanging over her, she got a needle and after she cleaned the wound, she began to stitch. Scarlet watches her hands in the mirror her face completely tense and focused.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:37 am

Drake began beating, over and over on the wall. Since it wasn't that far from the infirmary, it could easily be heard *HINT. HINT*, along with his screaming.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:46 am

Scarlet heard Drake's yell, and mentally cringed. She finished her stitch work on her wound then moved on the one Thomas was supposed to do, soon she was finished with that. She was weak, but she washed the blood off her face and made her way towards the cell, using the wall as support, falling a few times before she gets to The window on Drake's door. Without thinking, she opens the door and wraps her arms around him. "I thought I'd never see you again." She whispers.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:49 am

Drake almost attacked her, but then he saw it was Scarlet, he was taken by surprise with the hug, and he wrapped his arms around her, picking her up off the ground in the hug, not saying a word. His red eyes went away, leaving tired, and bloodshot ones, and his fangs sunk back into his gums.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:52 am

Thomas walked in behind her. "I wouldn't hug her too hard, you might pop the stitches." Thomas said grimacing. He had already washed his hands of blood so that he wouldn't be vampire bait.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:53 am

"I'm gone twenty days and you go crazy." Scarlet whispers, giving him a kiss and burying her face in the crook of his neck. When Drake lifts her from the ground she lets out a small groan, she had stitched up the important wounds, but she still had burns and raw patches of skin. "Little less right there babe." She whispers.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:55 am

Drake nodded, letting her down. "Sorry," He said, his voice raspy and parched. "I had free time." He joked, shaking his head. "I fell back into old habits,"
Back to top Go down
The New Wasp

The New Wasp

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:56 am

Tracks of The Reminder suddenly played through the laboratory's intercom speakers. A newly armored Blue Wasp swiftly made his way through the door, a trail of cyan and neon pink dissipated behind him. What was black before was now glossy white. As the volume of the music lowered, he inspected the area.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:01 am

"Well, your not the only one. I left a trail of bodies, they knew I was coming, all you see is courtesy of them..." Scarlet looked dazed, it began to sink in, she had been tortured, she had gotten out alive.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:12 am

Popping her head out of the kitchen, Leia moaded as she saw the rainbow looking figure. "Not again." She walked out, in short grey shorts, cut off from sweats, and a black tank top. Her hair was in a simple ponytail, her bangs over her eyes. "Can't you guys just knock for once? I mean seriously, this is a home."
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:49 pm

"Finally." Alex said, turning around to face the Wasp. He hadn't shaved in weeks, and from being tortured a large scar stretched across his face. His beard was patchy, and dirty from grease and oil, and his hair was messy, and unkept. His clothes were torn, and crusty from weeks of staying in the lab, working on something he thought would work, but was a dead end no matter what. "You know what happened to him don't you?" He asked, his eyes were blood shot and tired. "You know how to save him. That's why you came." He said, laughing. He had lost it, for now.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:27 pm

Leia saw Alex going mad. "Alex, calm down."
Back to top Go down
The New Wasp

The New Wasp

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:08 pm

With a scrambled sigh, the Wasp quickly made his way over to Alex, placing his gloved hands on his shoulders. The music quickly changed to static, before shifting tracks. The helmet's thick, glossy material hid away the Wasp's inspective eyes. "Alex, I... Just, go. Clean yourself up, please. I'll take care of... Whatever all of this is, alright?" He offered, voice jumping between pitches, hiding a much softer, younger voice.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:13 pm

"Artemis..." Alex said, he had officially lost it. There was no way this wasp was him, but he knew his name. How.. Why did he care if he cleaned himself up. "Take off the mask." He demanded, reaching up to grab it.
Back to top Go down
The New Wasp

The New Wasp

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:27 pm

The Wasp quickly pulled away, pushing against Alex as he stepped back. "Off." He ordered, simply. With another sigh, his hands reached to each side of his neck. Releasing the two parts to the helmet, he quickly removed the faceplate, before the back piece. Bright green eyes stayed focused on Alex, tufts of messy auburn hair following the moving plates. Rose red cheeks, softly freckled button nose...
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:50 pm

"Artemis..." Alex whispered, his bloodshot eyes growing wide. "I watched you die, I saw you get buried." He said, tears forming in his eyes, and slowly falling down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New and Improved.
Page 35 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: New RolePlay-
Jump to: