X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

40s

Go down 
+5
Alexander McCoy
Raven_Deathbell
Scarlet Turner
Drake Thorne
Thomas Kincaid
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

40s                                             - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:03 am

"I'll misfire." Drake winked. And kissed her forehead for a few moments. He pulled away and picked her up by putting his arm behind the bends of her knees, and her back. He laughed and began to walk towards the door. "Tonight, we spend the night on the town." He grinned. "COLIN. I'M TAKING YOUR CAR!" He yelled as he grabbed the keys from the tray by the door.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:07 am

"Hot damn!" Scarlet interjects, not expecting to be picked up. Scarlet holds onto Drake, and her smile returns.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:09 am

Drake sat her down in the passenger seat of the convertible and jumped into his own seat. He fired the car up and took off, leaving a trail of dust behind. The wind tossed his hair as he drove, he looked over at Scarlet and noticed her laughing, causing him to laugh as well.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:13 am

As Scarlet laughs, she reflects on all of the good times they had, like the one day the traveling circus came to town, or when they went swimming, Scarlet shakes her head with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:15 am

"Where to doll?" Drake asked, partially yelling over the wind. "I'll pay for anything your little heart desires." He grinned, turning onto a main road.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:31 am

"Anywhere!" She yells back. (For the love of fucking god, time skip.PLEASE?!)
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:34 am

TIMESKIP:MORNING.

"They're here." Drake says, waking up next to Scarlet. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, she had fallen asleep on his chest the night before. The knocking on the door downstairs got louder.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:36 am

Arno had slept on his trunk. Not wanting to forget it. "Hot dog, they're here!" He yelled as he went and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Raven_Deathbell

Raven_Deathbell

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:37 am

Raven walked down stairs hearing the knocking. She forgot she had her wings out and walked outside of her room."Can they get any louder!?" She groaned and as she walked down the hall way.
Back to top Go down
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:37 am

Artemis rushed downstairs, wearing a brown vest, white shirt, brown slacks, and black shoes.
Back to top Go down
http://psyches-art.tumblr.com/
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:39 am

Scarlet sighed and got up, "you best get ready... I'll leave you to it." She says, before walking downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:40 am

"No, help me." Drake said, wanting to spend as much time with her as possible before he left. He had a upset look on his face as he spoke, and his voice cracked.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:45 am

Scarlet looks back at him and walks back to him, and helps him get ready. (I don't even know how someone could help you with that but, what Evers...)
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:46 am

(I meant get stuff packed XD)

Drake picks up his trunk and begins to walk out of his room. And towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:49 am

"Drake, Scarlet, come downstairs and say goodbye." Arno yells upstairs, he was chomping at the bit to get gone.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:50 am

"No need." Drake said as he made it to the bottom of the stairs, carrying his trunk.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:50 am

(That makes so much more sense. The only possible thing I could think of would be her telling him he wasn't going die XD.) Scarlet followed Drake down, kind of like a lost puppy, but she knew exactly where she was.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:53 am

"Going somewhere, Drake?" Arno asks, looking at him. "Heh, considering Scarlet's mug... I'd almost say you were going to wa-... Oh..." Arno says looking away, he nods and whispers and apology to Scarlet and Drake, then lugged his trunk out to the truck.
Back to top Go down
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:54 am

Artemis watched the two with a hint of confusion, although, when what was happening hit him, he looked down, biting his lip. "Well, ah, good luck, you two." He said, before hurrying up the steps.
Back to top Go down
http://psyches-art.tumblr.com/
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:55 am

Drake sat his trunk down and turned to Scarlet. "I'll see you when this war is over. I promise you." He said, tears welling up in his eyes. He held her tight, kissing her head, and then pulling back and kissing her intently. "I love you." He said, and turned to pick up his trunk.

Back to top Go down
Raven_Deathbell

Raven_Deathbell

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:56 am

"You two better come back alive.." Raven smiled a bit as they say the two go."I'll make sure to make a big feast just for you guys!" Her purple eyes sparkled as she spoke and she smiled all the while.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:00 am

"Love you too!" Scarlet says, crossing her arms. "Arno! If you bring him back alive I'll make you that ham!" She promises, as she waves good bye.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:01 am

"I'll do my best Doll!" Arno yells back waving.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:01 am

Drake waved bye one final time and walked outside, putting his trunk into the truck and then getting in himself.
Back to top Go down
Raven_Deathbell

Raven_Deathbell

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:02 am

"You better! There will be a big feast!" Raven yelled out as she waved them goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 40s    40s                                             - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

40s
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: