X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

Noah Blackburn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roswell Wilson
Admin

Libra Rooster

Noah Blackburn Empty
PostSubject: Noah Blackburn   Noah Blackburn Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:53 pm

Character name: Noah Blackburn
Sex: Male
Appearance: Light orange hair, 6 pack abs, usually walks around without a shirt revealing a pentagram scar on his abdomen.
Personality: Somewhere between good and evil.
Side (Brotherhood, X-Men, independent, etc.): Independent
Human or mutant: Half-Demon. Half-Human
Powers: That of a level 4 demon, Hellfire, Magic Spells, and normal fire control.
Background information: Raised by Noel Blackburn, he was raised as a normal child, along with his sister Jennifer. Until the ripe old age of 12. Then strange happenings began. A strange red scar in the shape of a pentagram appeared on his abdomen, strange men and creatures (Some with legs of goats, or heads of locusts) knocked on the door asking for his mom or Jennifer. Finally, it all made sense when his father appeared. This man was strange, he looked like a demon of some sort, but he was also almost normal. He had bright orange hair like him, striking blue eyes that sometimes looked like they were on fire, and a pentagram on his abdomen... Much like his own...The main difference was the red skin and tiny horns. He and mom argued in the kitchen for a while, there was a crash, and Noah and Jennifer were taken out of the home into another dimension. Hell... Soon, he learned all about the various hell dimensions, and the rulers of such. That was approximately... 200 years ago?
Face claim: Domhall Gleeson
Back to top Go down
Dante Aufiero

Dante Aufiero

Aries Dog

Noah Blackburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah Blackburn   Noah Blackburn Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:07 pm

this. is. lame.
Back to top Go down
Roswell Wilson
Admin

Libra Rooster

Noah Blackburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah Blackburn   Noah Blackburn Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:34 pm

I accept your comment and reply as such, I was in a hurry when I made this and didn't have time to fill out the 200 or so word application. Colin gave me this, I filled it out and he accepted it. Now if you please, keep your comments to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Dante Aufiero

Dante Aufiero

Aries Dog

Noah Blackburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah Blackburn   Noah Blackburn Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:30 pm

lolll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noah Blackburn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noah Blackburn   Noah Blackburn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noah Blackburn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: Characters-
Jump to: