X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

The Walking Dead Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:55 pm

After a moment, Derrick signed and stood up. Tossing the book on the couch. He walked to her door, opened it, and looked inside. " Okay whatever. We've talked about this, its not my choice to be like that. Its a subconscious thing." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Skye Anderson

Skye Anderson

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:24 pm

Skye, under the blankets and in her pajamas, turned to Derrick. "That was like, two weeks ago. How can we trust eachother if we can't even look at eachother?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:31 pm

"I. I don't know." Derrick said, looking down at the ground. " I'm really sorry.." He said quietly. Twiddling his thumbs as he stood there awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Skye Anderson

Skye Anderson

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:22 pm

Skye nodded, "Right. Goodnight then, Derrick." Skye turned over, blowing out a nearby candle resting on a nightstand beside her.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:27 pm

"No." Derrick said, walking over and pulling the blanket off. "You're right. We're gonna sit down. And we're gonna talk. I'm tired of being treated like a child, because I don't know what to say." He said, hi voice shaky slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Roleplay
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3