X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Kincaid
Admin
Thomas Kincaid

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 2:57 pm

This exists in the same Universe as the X-Men RP, but it's not Marvel Supernatural. It's general urban fantasy. Meaning you can be anything you want (Within reason you foo) and not be a superhero/villain.
Back to top Go down
http://thereaperstips.wordpress.com
Revy Foxx

Revy Foxx

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:55 pm

Feathawit sat inside the crudy motel room, focused on the laptop in front of her. She had a deep cut on her forehead, but that could wait a few more minutes, she was busy. But soon, she started to get light headed so she did what any sane person would do, ok, not sane, but, resourceful. Fethawit cleaned the wound on her forehead and stitched it up with a needle and dental floss, cringing every time she had to pull the floss through her skin.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 1:16 am

Jared entered the room, throwing a duffle bag down onto the bed, and taking his blood soaked shirt off. "Got it." He muttered, and under his shirt revealed a large gash down his chest, and he winced as the shirt peeled off of the cut.
Back to top Go down
Revy Foxx

Revy Foxx

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:04 am

"Dude!" Fethawit exclaimed, she grabbed the first aid kit, and opened it up, praying that they would have enough gauze. Luckily, they did, and she tossed Jared a wet washcloth as she toed the dental floss.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:08 am

"What a surprise." Jared said, shrugging as he began to bandage himself. "Not the first time." He said, pointing to the countless scars across his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Revy Foxx

Revy Foxx

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:10 am

"Maybe if you were better at fighting that wouldn't happen." Fethawit teased, sitting on one of the beds, focusing on her computer.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:13 am

"Says the one who ran away, and left me to kill the damn thing on my own." Jared said, falling down on the empty bed and yawning. "What's next, Windigo? Demon? Boogeyman?" He said through a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Revy Foxx

Revy Foxx

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:19 am

"I didn't run away. The dang thing had a lid in a different room, I wasn't going to leave it. Besides, I'm not the only one who has bailed and almost gotten me killed." says Fethawit, rolling her eyes. "Hm, why don't we hunt down Satan? Solve all our problems?" She asks sarcastically, closing her lap top.

meanwhile...

Lucifer sat in the hotel room next to Fethawit and Jared's, he chuckled softly to himself. "I wouldn't solve all of their problems would I?"
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:22 am

"Wouldn't solve shit." Jared said, standing up and walking over to the table near the wall. He hit it once and sighed. "They'd still come. No matter what, probably even more then."
Back to top Go down
Revy Foxx

Revy Foxx

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:25 am

Lucifer shrugged and poofed into their room. "Hold the angry attempts to kill me for a few seconds, thanks. I wouldn't solve your problems, fluffy head is right, I would cause lots of trouble... but, I do have smiting abilities, so, hey, I could be of some assistance." He says, sitting down on a chair he had created.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:26 am

"Explain or your head becomes the antlers on our wall." Jared muttered as he took a step forward, his jaw clenched.
Back to top Go down
Revy Foxx

Revy Foxx

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:30 am

"Thats cute, he thinks he can kill me... My name is Lucifer, the archangel, and I-" "Liar, amgels don't exist." Fethawit says, scoffing. "Scuse me missey, who do you think has been looking out for you all these years? Who do you think brought you back up from hell? It was me. Talk about ungrateful..." Lucifer says, muttering the last part to Jared.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:34 am

"Fuck you. Angel my ass." Jared scoffed, as he walked over and sat down next to his sister.
Back to top Go down
Revy Foxx

Revy Foxx

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:37 am

"Must I always pull out my cheap parlor tricks? " Lucifer asks himself, walking over to Fethawit. He makes the dental floss disappear, the wound reopens and begins to bleed down her face, but Lucifer put his hand over the wound and it heals. "Ta Da."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:45 am

Jared locked his jaw and didn't say a word. "What the fuck do you want?" He said through grit teeth.
Back to top Go down
Revy Foxx

Revy Foxx

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:51 am

"Here to help, stop being such an ass." Lucifer says shrugging.
"Why are you really here?" Fethawit asks, looking at the archangel in an annoyed way.
"I was bored and I wanted to fight along side my charge and her brother."
"Your what?"
"Yeah, your my charge, I'm you guardian angel..." Lucifer says casually, leaning back on his chair.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:54 am

"Yeah yeah. Charge shit. Yadda Yadda. Well call your dipshit minons off." Jared retorted.
Back to top Go down
Revy Foxx

Revy Foxx

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:03 am

"They're not my minions, dip shit." Lucifer says as if it was common knowledge. "I hate humans, bit these things are like half made humans, they're worse."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:25 pm

"What's the real reason you're here? Suddenly Lucifer himself just shows up in our hotel room to 'make a truce' or some shit? Please. Spare us the pity." Jared scoffed as he stood up, walking over to the mini fridge on the far side of the room, grabbing a beer.
Back to top Go down
Revy Foxx

Revy Foxx

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:32 pm

"I've grone bored with living among regular humans." Lucifer says, streaching, "Besides, dad told me to take extra care of you two, says you guys are important or somethin. Though, I think it's cus of Fethawit's nice legs." He jokes, Fethawit takes out a knife and throw it at Lucifer, hitting him in the chest. "That was rude." "You haven't seen, 'rude'" Fethawith says, glaring at him. Lucifer sighs and doesn't bother taking the knife out of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:36 pm

Jared walks over, and puts his palm to the knife, he twists it sideways, and then pulls it out, he muttered something under his breath and then tossed it to Feth. "Just fucking get to the chase. What dirty work do you need us to do?"
Back to top Go down
Revy Foxx

Revy Foxx

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:40 pm

Lucifer sighs, "You got me, I need a favor. There is a demon, he is kind of an ass hole, he wants to take over hell, I want him dead, usually I would do this myself, but he locked himself in a room of which I can't seem to enter."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:42 pm

"And why should we help you?" Jared asked, walking past Lucifer and over to the bag he dropped onto the bed when he walked in, looking through it and bringing out a sandwich, which he tossed to Feth, then pulled out another one, and after a moment of contemplating, he threw it to Lucy, then got one for himself.
Back to top Go down
Revy Foxx

Revy Foxx

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:48 pm

"Why shouldn't you? Have I ever wronged you in any way? Have I ever lied to you? No, I have not. So far, I brought your sister back from hell, and I even helped you out with your last case, the cops now remember nothing of your existence, your welcome." Lucifer says, eating the sandwich, nodding in approval. "This is a good sandwich."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:56 pm

"Yeah, Thanks." Jared said as he tossed Lucy a beer from the fridge. "Well, got any leads on this demon asshole?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay    Roleplay   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next