X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

Day of Present Bore.

Go down 
+19
Raven_Deathbell
Amelia Kiani
Ximena_Dawn
Scarlet Turner
MarkZeplinberg And Kash
Misdeciever
Jake Trancy
Brianna Reid
Roswell Wilson
Stormy Rousse
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Dante Aufiero
Maddie Strike
Leia Lehnsherr
Thomas Kincaid
Adrian Blanc
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Drake Thorne
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:05 pm

"We uh. We had just gotten back from the movies, we were heading upstairs when we were both knocked out. I woke up a few hours later, and she was tied up by chains. And they.They kept getting tighter. They popped her limbs off like bottle caps. And I couldn't do anything. I wasn't strong enough to break the chains." He said, rage filling him. "I wasn't strong enough!" He repeated, and punched a hole directly through the wall in front of him. "I could have done something. But I was weak."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:12 pm

"Things happen Son," Scarlet's dad said. The mutant gene comes from the father, and Scarlet's father had grown up with advanced human strength, so when he patted Drake's shoulder is was a lot harder than he would probably be used to. "I'll get some of my friends to look for the one responsible. It isn't your fault."
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:13 pm

Drake turned and looked at him, his eyes were blood red from crying. "But it was my fault. I did nothing about it!" He yelled, wanting it to just be over.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:19 pm

Scarlet's father had a stony face, and you would probably guess where he got his scars. he had a tattoo on his forearm that was a spade, under it said Blood Bringer. "In my line of work we find them, and kill them, remember that." He says, before walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:21 pm

Drake entered Scarlet's room and a small laugh escaped despite the sadness, a picture of Scarlet and Zac playing in the mud was among the others. He looked at all of the old pictures, and stuffed animals.
Back to top Go down
Elowen Crash

Elowen Crash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 5:01 am

Juliet kept walking round, until she eventually settled in a small room. It looked like a study. A desk, a bookcase, a set of drawers with lots of files. It also had a big window, looking out to the vast property. Juliet had left the door open. She smiled at the beauty of peace.
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 5:57 am

Mark yawns, his eyes couldn't stay open, he keeps staring at the TV, finally falling asleep, 'At least turn it off!' His hand stretches out as he woke up and he turns it off returning to his sleep. Turn away from the portable TV, pulling it down, sleeping
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 12:06 pm

Scarlet let out a light sigh, and rubbed the tattoo on her torso. "I'm going to work upstairs, I'll talk to you guys later." Scarlet's dad says, before walking upstairs to the attic, closing the door behind him. "Hey Scar, how are you doing" he asks, sitting next to her on the bed. "Wonderful." Scarlet answers dimly. "Can you guys puck up some Subway?" Scarlet asks, looking over at her dad with emotionless eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elowen Crash

Elowen Crash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:55 am

Juliet quickly walks into her bedroom, changing into her pyjamas. Fatigue overwhelmed her as she lay in her bed. She put her headphones in and listened to some sad music. She smiled before her mouth went limp as she fell asleep. Off to Annix she went.
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 2:11 am

Mark gets up, in the middle of night, rubbing his eyes, walking downstairs and eating. He yawns and finishes eating, getting up walking to his bed drifting off back to sleep. 'NO WAKE UP!' Kash screams at him. Mark gets up rubbing his eyes, putting up the portable TV and watching Judge Judy.
Back to top Go down
Elowen Crash

Elowen Crash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:05 am

Juliet was woken by the sound of a tv nearby. She sighed and turned to stare at the ceiling. She thought back on her life. The regrets. The hopelessness. Her sisters death. She closed her eyes and breathed out. When she opened her eyes again, they were dark with fear. Of everything. Of nothing.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 2:32 pm

Drake exited the room shortly after. "I uh, I guess I'm going to go. I was hoping to meet you all with Scarlet by my side." He said and trailed off. "It was nice meeting you." With each word, you could basically hear his heart breaking even more.
Back to top Go down
MarkZeplinberg And Kash

MarkZeplinberg And Kash

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 3:55 pm

He yawns, "GUILTY!" The noise booms through the hallway, as he turns the sound down, he goes back to watching it 'Ooh! He guilty!'
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:51 am

When Drake was gone, a man came in with a boquet of flowers. When he gave them to Scarlet's mother he stabbed her through the heart, and then he shot Mike in the head, and Zac through the heart. He walked up the stairs to the attic, whistling a tune. Scarlet hid under the bed, and soon the steps died away, and a car drove off. Scarlet looked at her father's dead body, and soon she was downstairs, sobbing over Zac. "Death to them all." Scarlet says, taking a sheet off of her dad's old Harley, and she speeds past Drake, her helmet covered her face, and her hair was tucked in. Scarlet sped hastily after the car.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:55 am

Drake turned to look at the passing Harley, he shifted into shadow form and chased after it.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:04 am

As Scarlet soon caught up to the car she took the gun that her dad kept in the side pocket on the motorcycle, it was a 9 mil, and it packed a punch. Scarlet sped up to the window, pulled back the mask so the vibrant green eyes that her family shared showed and pulled it back down. Scarlet motions for the guy to pull over and he does. Scarlet gets in the backseat, puts the gun against the man's head, "Take me to him, now, or I blow your brains out and get there myself." She threatens, soon the man is driving again, she takes off the helmet, and glares at the man through the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:06 am

Drake takes the form of a shadow in the backseat of the car. It's not possible, Scarlet was now holding a gun to a mans head for no reason. He resisted the urge to show himself.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:24 am

Soon the car stops in a dark side of a town, and Scarlet gets out and shoots the man anyway. She walks inside a brick building. "Turner." A man says, he wasnt pleased she was there, or that she was alive. "Uncle Smalls." Scarlet says, crossing her arms. Scarlet's escape vehicle was being loaded with bombs, while the two of them talked, andbthey talked for a good ten, fifteen minutes. "If you excuse me, I need to go home." Scarlet says, and before she walked out of the room, she unloaded and entre clip into the man's face. Soon she threw knives into his bodyguards' faces, and walked out of the building, not a scratch on her.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:29 am

Drake's shadow slinked into view. He slowly appeared from the ground. "Scar." He said quietly, his face emotionless. He raised a gun, aiming it directly at her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:32 am

"I'll see you in hell." Scarlet says, a wicked smirk crawls to her face. "I never liked you anyway." She whispers, taking a step forward so the barrel of his gun touched her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Alexander McCoy

Alexander McCoy

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:38 am

Drake pulled the trigger. "Ditto." Scarlet's dead body fell to the ground with a thud, and Drake had a evil grin. His eyes flashed red. He pushed his ear, where a ear piece was. "Mission X is finished, returning home." He said. "All of the bull shit that you put me through, you owe me one. That girl was so fucking annoying." He said and then released his finger, turning to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Stormy Rousse

Stormy Rousse

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Leia walked around the library, pulling random books. The school was so old there had to be passages. After a couple hours she sighed, plopping herself in a chair and running a hand through her teal hair. She hadn't found ANYTHING within the time she had been here. What was the point of comming to the damn place if she couldn't find anything.
Back to top Go down
Raven_Deathbell

Raven_Deathbell

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:11 am

Raven walked outside into the forest. She liked being in the forest..It was peaceful. She was gone alot due to her "power". SO many places she has been to and has brought so many deaths. She sighed and continued through the forest her skin turning a bit pale as she did.
Back to top Go down
Dante Aufiero

Dante Aufiero

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:44 am

(Jesus, I haven't posted in a while. Nice to see you guys. Just read like 33 pages of posts. xDD)

Dante glanced over at the girl with dark-greenish-blue hair, raising an eyebrow. "You looking for something?" He asked, thinking. She looked exasperated, almost distraught by whatever she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Stormy Rousse

Stormy Rousse

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:50 pm

Leia glanced over, not have noticing the boy earlier. 'Oh great,' she moaned in her head. "You could say that," she said out loud, looking away from the boy and looking at the messed up book cases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day of Present Bore.   Day of Present Bore. - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day of Present Bore.
Page 39 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: