X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

The New and Improved.

Go down 
+13
Drake Thorne
The New Wasp
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Colin Wagner
Karai Kyoto
Jacob Anderson
Derrick Fitz
Ryan Yoleen
Dylan/ Jason Wilson
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Callie Parker
Roswell Wilson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

The New and Improved. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:05 pm

"Blehhh." Colin said and followed her inside. "So what do we do now?" He asked.

--

Dylan shrugged and fell back onto the couch next to Audrey. "Sucks about the whole daytime thing. Maybe Alex can magically create a ring like in The Vampire Diaries." He said, laughing awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:08 pm

Audrey drank from her cocoa, then turned to Dylan, "Not a bad idea, Dyldo! Let's go get him." She said, setting the drink down and dragging Dylan to where she thought Alex would be; in the laboratory.

\\==//

"Well, I mean, we've got a bunch of technology in the mansion, let's go mess with it." Kris said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:09 pm

"Let's do it." Colin said, grinning as he grabbed her hand and drug her to the lab.

--
"It was a joke you know, wouldn't he have to be like. A witch or something?" Dylan said, struggling to keep up with the vampire, and not get his arm torn from it's socket as she dragged him along.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:13 pm

"Pfft, nah, besides, Alex knows all the witchy-woo stuff... probably." Audrey said, entering the laboratory.

\\==//

Kris and Colin entered into the Lab minutes after them.
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:15 pm

"And there they are." Colin said, as they entered to see Audrey and Dylan next to Alex.

--
"Look, I'll attempt. But I haven't even thought about witch craft in years. It'll take time. Give me a few days." Alex said, and turned around to his desk.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:22 pm

Audrey crossed her arms, "A few days? You can probably make a freeze-ray gun in 30 minutes. All you gotta do is: ring+sun magic thingy = done!" She said.

\==/

"Er, should we wait to ask him after or before they're done with negotiating a deal or whatever with Alex?" Kris asked.
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:23 pm

Colin shrugged, and sat down on a counter on the far side of the lab. "Borrreeeeeeed." He said, picking up a screw driver and throwing it at Alex.

--
"Fine. I'll have it done in an hour. Ring Necklace or Bracelet?" He muttered, flipping Colin off when the screwdriver hit him.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:31 pm

Audrey shrugged, "Uh, necklace, I guess." She said.

\==/

Kris laughed at Colin and Alexs' interaction. "Anyways, we're here to mess around with some of your stuff." She said.
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:34 pm

"You break. I fix it." Alex sighed, and went into the back part of the lab to being work on the necklace.

--
"Well, there ya go." Dylan smiled, looking around the lab. "You'll be able to live a semi ordinary life."
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:40 pm

"Terrific," Audrey smiled. "Aside from nearly killing people, that'll be fun."

\\==//

Kris smiled and went around the lab, picking up guns and things, inspecting them and at-times shooting the air with the items.
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:33 pm

"Let's go explore!" Dylan said, holding out his elbow like one of those old fashioned guys or whatever. "Onward, adventure awaits!"

--
"Krisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss." Colin said, putting down a weird looking remote and looking at her, with sad puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 pm

"As long as it doesn't include wood or sunlight, I'm down." Audrey said, linking her arm with Dylan's arms as they ran out of the lab.

\\==//

Kris looked at Colin, "What, Colin?" She said, still inspecting the items.
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:35 pm

"I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." Colin said, laughing as he picked up a small MP3 player looking device. "Hmm."

--

"Where to first?" Dylan asked, as they rounded a corner.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:47 pm

Ryan entered his room, he laid on his bed and entered a dream, it was still forming. Some white fog took the shape of buildings, while others were gaining windows, doors, and other things.

Cameron walked around the mansion, he hasn't seen anyone he knew sense he got his wings... Even then he was out eating at a diner. He was slightly hoping his friends got powers as well, but he was loosing some of his hope.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 7:41 pm

(SMA DYLDO)

Audrey shrugged, "How about... actually, no idea. Never did look at a map that Tony sent us. Or at least, memorized it. Pretty sure, if we go my way, we'll get lost."

\==/

Kris rolled her eyes, "Well, I'm definitely not cooking tonight. How about, we go eat Italian! Oh, we can double date with the other couple... what's their names... Drake and Scarlet? I think."
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 7:56 pm

"Maybe." Colin said, nodding.

--

"Hm." Dylan said, making his way back upstairs, they eventually found themselves in the library. "Damn.."
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:46 pm

(this hella slow RP tho, btw, change ur avatar bc ur the most sex-related person on here)

Kris grabbed Colin's arm, "Let's go find them!" She said, dashing off to wherever Scarlet and Drake was.

\--/

Audrey sighed, sitting on a chair, "A library. Proud of you, Dylan." She said.
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:42 pm

"What can I say? I'm the best." Dylan joked, laughing. As he sat down in the chair next to Audrey. "Now what?"

--
"Onward!" Colin said, running beside Kris.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:32 pm

Emily was sitting in the kitchen, thinking, she was staring at a wall, and simply thought about life.
--
Scarlet was sitting in the living room, reading a book with a purple cover.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:35 pm

"Whatcha reeeeadddddding?" Drake asked, walking into the living room and falling down onto the sofa beside her.

"I'm gonna head to the kitchen," Dylan said and started to leave. "Cya Aud." And then he was gone, showing up in the kitchen a few minutes later. He looked in the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, then turned to Emily." Heyo." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantsnextgen.canadaboard.net
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:38 pm

"Inkheart." Scarlet says, looking up at him for a moment before continuing to read.
--
Emily is completely zoned out, so whatever Dylan had said went in one ear and out of the other.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:41 pm

"Oh, that's a good one." Drake said, and yawned as he laid down on the couch, putting his head in Scarlet's lap, looking up at her and the book.

--

Dylan walked over and put the cold water bottle to Emily's neck. "Psssst."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:48 pm

Scarlet smiled, and laughed a little.
--
Emiky shot up from her seat and punch Dylan square in the jaw, with a solid right hook, all of this with in the second that Dylan touched her neck with the water bottle. After Emily's hand fell to her side realization struck, and she shut her eyes and let out a sigh. "Damn it, sorry. " she says, walking the freezer to get some ice.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:51 pm

"It's fine." Dylan said, holding his jaw. "I deserved it, for last night and stuff." He shrugged, putting the water bottle to his jaw.

--

Drake poked her cheek as she read.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:54 pm

Emily put the ice in a washcloth and pressed it to Dylan's cheek. "Nah man, my oubch was uncalled for. You suprised me, thats all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New and Improved.
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: New RolePlay-
Jump to: