X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

The New and Improved.

Go down 
+13
Drake Thorne
The New Wasp
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Colin Wagner
Karai Kyoto
Jacob Anderson
Derrick Fitz
Ryan Yoleen
Dylan/ Jason Wilson
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Callie Parker
Roswell Wilson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

The New and Improved. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:20 am

"Hmm." Drake said, and without warning kissed her. "I hope that helps, even a small bit." He said, pulling away.
Back to top Go down
https://mutantsnextgen.canadaboard.net
Jacob Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:23 am

Roswell shot Jason in the face since he didn't respond. Clearly, he wasn't feeling lucky. Roswell shoved his gun back in his holster and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:25 am

Ryan shrugged, "I don't know, in bed maybe?" Ryan said, then the X-Men part snapped into his mind. "You guys are part of the X-Men! That is so cool! Personally I always wanted to be in the team, but my powers aren't useful..." He started to think aloud a bit.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:25 am

"Thank you dear." Scarlet says, giving Drake a small hug before kissing his cheek. "Oh, and Insano says she enjoys your presence."
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:26 am

"Anyone's power can be useful. All I can do is melt things. And look where I am. Just train, you'll do fine." Colin said, smiling as he and Kris headed up to their room.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:28 am

"I must be doing something right then." Drake whispered and kissed her again, pulling back but keeping her top lip in his for a second, and then kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:31 am

Kris followed after Colin, taking their suitcases and placing it next to their dresser. She rolled onto the queen-sized bed, sighing, "We're definitely going to be jet-lagged." Kris said, "What do you wanna do in the meantime?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:31 am

"Drake, I love you, but, no sex today." Scarlet says tiredly, normally, she would happily agree, but she was tired, and needed to lay in bed and rest as much as mutantly possible.
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:32 am

"I dunno." Colin said, falling back onto the bed next to her. "What do you wannnnaaa dooo?" He asked, smiling faintly as he looked at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Kris Youngblood

Kris Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:33 am

"Something that involves others, possibly? We haven't talked to the other students in like, months." Kris murmured.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:33 am

"Didn't want to. My back is still sore from the ice rink." Drake said. Laughing. "Just wanted to eat your face and cuddle."
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:34 am

Ryan nodded and went to the couch, he promptly laid him self down and closed his eyes, and activated his power. The dream slowly formed, he found him self in a Paris like environment, were he sat at a table with the waiter looking at him. He order a crepe and sat and looked at the people.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:37 am

Roswell walked over to Ryan and began shaking on his shoulders. "Ryan, Ryan, Ryan!"
Back to top Go down
Colin Wagner

Colin Wagner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:37 am

"I know. But I prefer just us. Alone. Talking, cuddling, and the occasional kiss." Colin shrugged, turning to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:39 am

Ryan woke suddenly, extremely surprised. He kicked Roswell off of him and noticed that there was a crepe in his mouth. He spat it out, "Why did you put a crepe into my mouth?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:40 am

"Oh shush," Scarlet says, a tint coming to her cheeks, she cuddled closer to Drake, and played with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:41 am

"Not sure if it was Insano or not, but I liked it." Drake said, playing with her hair as he rubbed his nose against hers.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:47 am

"Well, it's better than what I was going to put in your mouth." He held up a bag of shit. "I'm bored Ryan. Let's do something."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:48 am

"No, Insano is totally against, well, that. If you want, I could give you the speech she gave me a week ago." Scarlet offers jokingly,
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:49 am

"Oh dear." Drake said, laughing. "I think I'll pass." He said, putting his forehead to hers. "I love you Scarlet Turner. And you too Insano, only less."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:51 am

"Insano says right back at ya. I love you too." Scarlet says, closing her eyes hesitantly, she began to fade into a dream, it was the same as the others, filled with familiar faces, and blood, lots and lots of blood.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:52 am

"No." Ryan said, he stood up and walk to his room, he slammed the door and locked it before Roswell could follow him in. "Finally, I can train in peace." Ryan said.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:54 am

Drake as well, slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Anderson

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:55 am

Roswell shrugged and walked outside. He began throwing pebbles at Ryan's window.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Yoleen

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:58 am

Ryan sighed and reentered a dream, ignoring the tapping of rocks on the window. This was one of the stranger ones, it seemed to be in a town like place but there was candy [i]everywhere.[i] He began to walk around, he ripped of a large bar of Hershe's chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New and Improved.
Page 12 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: New RolePlay-
Jump to: