X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

The New and Improved.

Go down 
+13
Drake Thorne
The New Wasp
Alexander McCoy
Kris Youngblood
Colin Wagner
Karai Kyoto
Jacob Anderson
Derrick Fitz
Ryan Yoleen
Dylan/ Jason Wilson
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson
Callie Parker
Roswell Wilson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Karai Kyoto

Karai Kyoto

The New and Improved. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:24 pm

"No idea. Also, how old is the teacher? He doesn't look much older than us." Karai said with a shrug, throwing her sandwich and macaroni away, then shoving some leftovers in her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Callie Parker

Callie Parker

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:30 pm

"He's like, 20 or something." Alice muttered, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Karai Kyoto

Karai Kyoto

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:30 pm

"Oh." Karai replied, obviously not really caring.
"What the hell is our next class?"
Back to top Go down
Roswell Wilson
Admin

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:34 pm

Brady walked back inside wiping his mouth. "Alright students." He said with his Irish brogue. "I'm taking over. Off to science lads and lassies."
Back to top Go down
Karai Kyoto

Karai Kyoto

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:36 pm

"Damn.." Karai shot a look at Brady, as if it was his fault they had to learn. She sat up from her seat, then turned to Alice.
"Guess that was our answer." She stated, forming the metal back into a bracelet around her left wrist. She blew a bubble with her gum, walking up to Brady.
"Where's the classroom, exactly?" She asked, her tone of voice sounding demanding. She had a slight Japanese accent.
Back to top Go down
Roswell Wilson
Admin

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:39 pm

"Down the hall and to the left, you'll find the staircase that leads to the lab. I'll ensure you get there safely." Brady said turning to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Karai Kyoto

Karai Kyoto

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:40 pm

"Okay, whatever." Karai walked ahead of him, making her way to the classroom with ease. She didn't know if Alice was following or not, but hoped she could sit by her. She at least knew who she was.
Groaning with boredom, she entered the classroom, sitting in the back of the class and blowing a bubble from her gum, popping it obnoxiously.
Back to top Go down
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:42 pm

Shrugging, artemis ran his hand across a blue-skinned staff member's furry tail, before dissipating into purple smoke. He quickly reappeared in the classroom, his adapted abilities wearing off almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
http://psyches-art.tumblr.com/
Karai Kyoto

Karai Kyoto

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:43 pm

Karai stared at him blankly, but the stare turned into an annoyed look.
"You're going to get fat and ugly if you just poof everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Callie Parker

Callie Parker

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:44 pm

Alice stood, slinging her backpack over her shoulder as she followed Karai, taking a seat next to her in the classroom. She intently listened to her conversation with Artemis, and found it quite bold. Never could she be as straightforward as Karai.
Back to top Go down
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:46 pm

"I'm sorry, Hot Topic frequent? I'm more in shape than you'll ever be." Artemis shot back, a brow raised in amusement, arms folding.
Back to top Go down
Karai Kyoto

Karai Kyoto

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:48 pm

"Oh, you wanna play like that?" Karai stood up, cracking her knuckles intimidatingly.
"I'll show you how /in shape/ I am." She grinned sadistically at him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis "Arty" T. Watson

Artemis

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:55 pm

"Woah, girl, A, I'm gay, B, I can knock you out with my mind, so chill." Artemis muttered, a hand raised to dismiss her.
Back to top Go down
Roswell Wilson
Admin

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Vines came out of the floor and tied Karai and Artemis to their seats. "No fighting. Today, we're going to disect a frog. Again, no fighting or you'll end up like these two." Brady said gesturig towards Karai and Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Karai Kyoto

Karai Kyoto

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:56 pm

"You're obviously gay. I meant beating you up, no mutations. What the hell did you think I meant?!" She then shot a nasty look at Brady, forming the metal on her wrist into a knife, beginning to cut at the vines.
Back to top Go down
Roswell Wilson
Admin

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:59 pm

The vines got tighter around Karai and took away her knife. "No weapons or powers in class." He said forcing the knife down. "Don't make me get the nullifiers. Alice, come up and begin passing out frogs and scalpels."
Back to top Go down
Karai Kyoto

Karai Kyoto

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 9:00 pm

"You just used your powers in class." Karai retorted, a victory smirk on her face. The metal from the knife formed back around her wrist, and she eventually just began to ignore the vines.
Back to top Go down
Roswell Wilson
Admin

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 9:02 pm

"I'm a teacher, Miss Kyoto. I enforce the rules, and I can do that in MY class."
Back to top Go down
Karai Kyoto

Karai Kyoto

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 9:03 pm

"It's technically the school's class." Karai replied, obviously not going to give up on this.
Back to top Go down
Callie Parker

Callie Parker

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 9:03 pm

Alice looked up towards Brady, hesitating to stand up and pass out the dead frogs. She took them and placed the trays of a turned over frog and scalpels on each desk. She struggled to keep her hands steady. Alice was not as calm standing up in classes, nor passing out dead animals whilst standing.
Back to top Go down
Leia Lehnsherr

Leia Lehnsherr

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 9:04 pm

Leia sighed, bored. Her teal hair was down, with a black beanie on, and the bangs were over her blue eyes. She had on a black skinny jeans and a teal tank-top with teal converse. She watched the commotion in front of her, a small smirk starting to play across her lips.
Back to top Go down
Roswell Wilson
Admin

Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 9:06 pm

The vines got even tighter. "If you continue, I'm going to make these vines so tight your head pops off and then I'll force feed it to Wolverine. Are we understood, Miss Kyoto?" Brady said murder clearly in his eyes. He was the son of Black Tom Cassidy. He had evil in his blood but he tried to keep it off as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Karai Kyoto

Karai Kyoto

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 9:08 pm

Karai glared at him.
"You'd probably get fired, but sure, whatever, we're clear." She whispered something rude under her breath, but no one would've been able to hear it.
She was stubborn like that.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:40 pm

After lunch, Drake decided to skip class and go to train with Wolverine, in the Danger room.

"Alright kid. So you've got Shadow hullabaloo." Wolverine said as he extended his claws out of his hand. "How well can you control it?" He asked, walking back and forth around Drake.

"Uh, well. Pretty well I guess." Drake said, looking at the floor.

"Show me." Wolverine said, and lashed out at him with his right hand, before his claws even came into his personal space, Drake was behind Wolverine, and all that was left of where he was before was a small poof of black smoke, raising up into the air.

"Heh." Logan said, standing upright, as his claws made the 'shink" sound as they went back into his hands. "Not bad."
Back to top Go down
https://mutantsnextgen.canadaboard.net
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:35 pm

TimeSkip: The Next Day. January 8th, Thursday. Time: 2:00 in the afternoon, Classes are now over.

Back to top Go down
https://mutantsnextgen.canadaboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New and Improved.   The New and Improved. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New and Improved.
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: New RolePlay-
Jump to: