X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

The Walking Dead Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye Anderson

Skye Anderson

Libra Cat

The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:07 pm

Skye turned to Derrick, "Although everything might be free for all, people will still claim things as theirs." Skye said, then sat back down on the couch, hovering over her bag containing her belongings. "If you keep believing that bullcrap, you're going to be dead in a week." Skye said straightforwardly. She had her own personal experiences with this subject matter. Skye looked down at the ground in silence, then turned to look at the pictures again. "You have a brother?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:11 pm

"I've made it alone for three months in this hell. I can assure you I know what I'm doing." Derrick said quietly. "Had. I had a brother." He said coldly. Hiding the fact that his voice cracked a small bit as he spoke. He continued to stare at the ground, realizing his mistake of ever speaking to this girl.
Back to top Go down
Skye Anderson

Skye Anderson

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Skye realized the impact of her words on Derrick. She cleared her throat. "Sorry." She muttered, looking down at her thumbs. "I have a little sister." Skye added, "Stubborn girl never could follow directions." She chuckled slightly, quickly wiping away at her face.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:22 pm

Derrick looked up at her. Wiping a single tear from his cheek, he sighed. "I'm sorry for being rude, I just. Don't have people skills. Whatsoever." He said, followed by a short laugh. "You-you can stay here for as long as the cabins standing. You shouldn't be alone out there." He said, all while looking at the floor to avoid eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Skye Anderson

Skye Anderson

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:27 pm

Skye nodded, "Thanks." She picked up her bag, opening the doors to find an empty room. Before heading into her room, Skye said, "Goodnight, Derrick." She entered the room, closing the door behind her.

Throughout the night, sniffling and silenced sobbing could be heard from the room.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:31 pm

About one in the morning, Drake sat in silence in the living room. He sat on the sofa now, his eyes open as he day dreamed. Staring at the far wall, he heard the faint sounds of sobbing, as he silently got up, and walked into the hallway, he thought of what to say. Then he quietly knocked on the door, and then opened it a few inch's. "You alright?" He asked, his voice cracking slightly as he did.
Back to top Go down
Skye Anderson

Skye Anderson

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:34 pm

Skye maneurvered the blanket to wipe away her tears. Not facing Derrick, she nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. I suck at sleeping anyways." She said, then sat up and brought her knees to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:36 pm

Derrick walked in, and stood next to the bed awkwardly. His hands in his pockets. "Are you sure you're alright? I heard the crying, we can talk about it if you want. I'm a really, really good listener. It's the talking that I can't really get the hang of."
Back to top Go down
Skye Anderson

Skye Anderson

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:47 pm

Skye smiled slightly, "Yeah, I noticed that." She said, "You can sit on the bed, you know. 'Least I could do to repay you for even having a bed to sleep in." Skye motioned for Derrick to sit. When he did, she twiddled her fingers once more. "My sister. She... she's still alive." Skye began to say, "It was a month ago. There was a herd of walkers that got to our house. The night before we got into a fight about staying. I told her to leave, I told her so many times. We were on our way out, of escaping, and, dumb girl decided to split up and go her own way. I tried going back to get her, but there was too many." Skye said, clenching her teeth. "She has to be alive." She whispered, as if to convince herself.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Derrick took all of this in, without saying a word. He awkwardly, and cautiously put an arm arounf her shoulders, squeezing her against his side comfortingly. "Well." He began, trying to form the words. "That just means we have to get out there and find her." He said, looking at the far wall nervously.
Back to top Go down
Skye Anderson

Skye Anderson

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:58 pm

Skye nodded, a tear dropping, "Yeah, yeah, we do." She wiped her face once more, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:00 pm

"Well I wouldn't just let you sit in here and cry." He said, smiling lightly. He put his chin on the top of her head, rubbinf her arm to comfort her. "You should get some sleep." He said, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Skye Anderson

Skye Anderson

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Skye nodded, adjusting heself to lay down on the bed. She laid, facing a wall. Slowly, Skye began to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:50 pm

After a moment Derrick slowly began to stand up. Something inside of him told him to stay, but that wasn't who he was. He slowly made his way to the door, cautiously turning the knob.
Back to top Go down
Skye Anderson

Skye Anderson

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:15 pm

Skyewas aware of Derricks' leaving. She had a slight feeling to ask him to stay, but they had just met. Instead, she kept quiet. Once Derrick had left, she slept soundly and peacefully.

(u choose timeskip to morning or weeks or week or days or watever)
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 pm

(ok)

It's three weeks later, Skye and Derrick have been liv ing at the cabin ever since that first night. They had recently found a stockpile of food at a nearby house, and now stayed in a lot more due to the extreme cold of Colorado's winter. Their relationship had grown into a great friendship, with that ever lingering slight sexual tension between the two. Derrick now sat in the living area of the cabin, reading a novel. It was about noon, and snow was falling constantly, making it hard to see even a few feet in front of you outside. However, thanks to the small generator, they were able to keep two heaters running, warming up the majority of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Skye Anderson

Skye Anderson

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:51 pm

The cabins' windows were covered with curtains and cloth to prevent light from peeking out during night. Skye checked off the day on a calendar hanging on a wall. "Twenty-one days and counting," Skye said, setting the pen on a counter. "What's our next plan?"
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 12:02 am

"I guess we just make small runs here and there. Keep quiet until winter is over. We can't take a chance on leaving to find better shelter until then." Derrick said, not looking up from his book.
Back to top Go down
Skye Anderson

Skye Anderson

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 7:22 pm

Skye nodded, sitting on a chair beside a counter. "And what will do until winter is over, Mr. Wise Guy?" Skye questioned.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 7:40 pm

"I dunno." Derrick shrugged, not looking up from the book yet. "Talk I guess. And read?"
Back to top Go down
Skye Anderson

Skye Anderson

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:15 pm

"You are the most boring person ever." Skye sighed, then walked over to the couch where she laid herself. "Can't we, I don't know, play a board game or something?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:22 pm

"We've got...." Derrick said, looking up from his book slightly when she sat down next to him. "Truth or Dare... Monopoly, and.... That's about it.." He said. Not making eye contact as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Skye Anderson

Skye Anderson

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:35 pm

Skye watched Derrick, burrowing her eyebrows. She pressed the book down, "Why aren't you looking at me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Fitz

Derrick Fitz

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:46 pm

"You know this Skye. Anxiety issues. I have barely been able to look at you at all." Derrick sighed, only barely looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Skye Anderson

Skye Anderson

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Skye crossed her legs, letting go of the book, "Right." She said, sitting back. Skye looked out the window, noticing it was dark, "I'm going to bed then. You keep on doing your anti-Fuck you dick cunting asswipes social stuff, Derrick." She said, then walked to her room where she closed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead Roleplay   The Walking Dead Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Roleplay
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next