X-Men: Our Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple, yet fun X-Men roleplay. Custom made characters, feel free to join!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A brief reminder to every moronic twat who decides to file abuse against us: Copyright Infringement cannot be claimed unless we make money off the site or claim Marvel's X-Men characters to be our's.

The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials Empty
PostSubject: The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials   The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:16 pm

The year is 1691, and more and more people are starting to be accused of witchcraft. Our Mutants, are now being shown in a light we haven't seen them in before. Taking place in 1691, things are very different than what we see in their modern lives. They have been hiding their powers from the townspeople and everyone outside of their old, run down plantation house. Located east of Salem.

The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials 6289403915_c69fed33e3_o
Back to top Go down
https://mutantsnextgen.canadaboard.net
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials   The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:13 pm

Scarlet ran out of the forest, she had bound her chest and cut her hair, she wore a pair of trousers and an undershirt, she was on the run and that was the best she could do. She knew of the plantation house, an owl had told her about it, she looked at it from afar admiring a garden that was in the back yard and it's beautiful architecture. She limped towards the door of the house and knocked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials   The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:23 pm

Drake walked to the door, wearing a white undershirt, which was a one piece under garment. And old, stained trousers. His hair was a messy, black mop on his head that severely needs a trim. He opened the door, looking up and down the strange woman/man. He noticed he/she not putting any weight on one foot, and he walked onto the front steps to help her in. Guiding her to a musty, old armchair, he helped her/him sit, and then walked back over to the door. Shutting and locking it.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials   The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:29 pm

"Thank you," Scarlet said in a hoarse voice, it was low and a bit rumbled much like a man's. "There was a mob, ugh... I was running, I tripped in the woods. Hi, my name is Samuel." Scarlet says, keeping up her voice.

Last edited by Scarlet Turner on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials   The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:33 pm

"Nice to meet you Smauel." (Going with it) "Need anything?" He asked, walking back over to her/him. "I assume you're, uh. I guess we're calling it mutated? Mutants? Something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials   The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:35 pm

"I can talk to all kinds of critters." Scarlet says, "and I'll be fine, I will toughen up, an owl told me mutants stay here, I have no where else to go and I was hoping y'all would take me in."
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials   The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:39 pm

"For sure." Drake nodded. "We can get you signed up later, main guy Alex is out of town." He informed her. "Only spare room I know of that isn't filthy is mine, there's an extra bed in it too." He said. "That's where you can stay for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials   The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:43 pm

Scarlet nodded, "which one is that?" She asks, getting to her feet, using a chair as a bit of support, her face was dirty and her wet hair stuck to her face and neck, not exactly the nicest of sights.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials   The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:46 pm

"Second floor. Take a left, and it's the fourth door down. I'll be up later to see that you've settled in." He says, and walks into the hallway that leads to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials   The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 9:56 pm

Scarlet made her way to the room and layer down on the unmade bed, putting an arm over her face.
Back to top Go down
Drake Thorne
Admin
Drake Thorne

PostSubject: Re: The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials   The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 10:04 pm

Drake rummaged around the kitchen, something about the new guy, wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Turner

Scarlet Turner

PostSubject: Re: The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials   The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 12:25 am

After taking a knife out of one of the deep pockets in the trousers, Scarlet rested her head on the cotton pillow intending to get up and begin a letter but she falls asleep, after all, she had just run 2 miles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials   The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The late 1600's. Salem Witch Trials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: Our Generation :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: